Chapter Forty Seven

Chapter Forty Seven

I awoke to the sound of laughter and the feeling of something cold on my skin. I opened up my eyes to see the guys hovering over Sean's bed, writing on his forehead.

"What the fuck are you guys doing? And why am I wet?" I asked whispering as loud as I could.

"Sshhhh." Adam said as he finished drawing a penis on Sean's cheek.

"He's gonna kill you guys!" I said sitting up, as Butch burst out laughing. "What's so funny?" I asked as Noah stepped out of the room. I could tell by the expression on his face, that they had gotten me too. "I swear to god, if I have marker on my face, you all are gonna wish you were dead." I said as Sean popped up from out of his sleep. I stormed into his bathroom and went towards the mirror, that was missing. They were assholes! "Where is the mirror?!"

"You guys took my mirror?" Sean aske stretching as I stormed into the room. "Oh wow, they got you good Jas." Sean said bursting out in laughter.

"Really? Not as good as they got you." I said as he looked confused.

"What? What is it?"

"Let's just say, they don't want you to be a dick about it." I said bursting out in laughter as he jumped up from the bed and chased Butch and Chase out the room.

I walked down the hall to my room and into the bathroom. I looked in the mirror and my heart stopped. They did a terrible job at mimicking makeup. My lips were colored with red marker way out of the lip line, my eyes had blue colored on the lids to look like eye shadow, black marker under my eyes to look like eye liner, and pink on my cheeks to resemble blush. I laughed as I took a picture with my phone and began to wash my face. Once all traces of marker was gone, I climbed in the shower.

Tonight was my mother's dinner party and I had to look my best, especially if Will was going, so he could see what he had been missing. I planned on getting my hair and nails done, getting a new dress for tonight, and buying some furniture for Summer. The guys were talking about going to a club after but I was going to have Summer so that wasn't included in any of my plans for the night. To be honest, I was hoping that Sean would stay behind and keep Summer and I company tonight. I think I was beginning to fall in love with Sean. I'd loved him in the past but I wasn't in love with him. I just hoped that if I did make something out of us, that I wouldn't get burned in the end.

I got out the shower and got dressed in a pair of blue shorts, a white tank top and a pair of white flip flops. I didn't put on any makeup and pulled my hair up into a tight ponytail.

"Uh oh, no makeup!" Adam said as I walked down the stairs past him. "Where you off to?"

"The salon and Babies R Us. You want to come along?"

"No thank you."

"Butch, what about you?"

"No, but you should ask your boyfriend upstairs. You know he'll want to go." he said as I threw a couch pillow at him.

"I'm not her boyfriend. Yet." Sean said walking up beside me, as I glared at him. "But sorry, I have to go get sexy for tonight."

"Where are you going? I can take you if you come with me to buy Sum a crib."

"Okay, but I'm on a schedule. So we're gonna have to make this quick." Sean said grabbing my hand and pulling me out the door. "So, you buying something tight for tonight?"

"I'm not sure yet. I want a dress but I might just buy a top and some jeans."

"Buy a dress."

"Why? And don't say anything perverted about getting me out of it."