Chapter Forty

Chapter Forty

*Will's POV*

"Because Will, I'm pregnant." she said as I took a step back. My mouth fell open in surprise. Did she really just say that? I had to be imagining all of this. "Say something." I heard her speaking but there was nothing I could say. I ran a hand through my hair. Jasmine was gonna kill me when she found out. I sat down in the chair and put my head down on the table. "Will?" she asked as I bang my head down on the wooden table top.

Jasmine...Jasmine...Jasmine...andSummer. That's who I couldn't stop thinking about. Just when things were starting to look up for all of us, there was something to tear us apart.

I looked up at Charlotte who looked as if she just realized something.

"How far along are you?" I finally spoke.

"I don't know. I left the doctor's office before they could tell me." she spoke softly.

"What do you mean you left?"

"I left."

"Why?!"

"I was scared, okay?! I thought I just had the flu! I wasn't expecting any of this!" she yelled crying.

"How do I even know you're pregnant?" I asked bitterly. I didn't believe her one bit. It had been a long time since we slept together, months, and she didn't look pregnant to me at all. I knew Charlotte was sneaky.

"This is how!" she said opening her bag and emptying the contents on the table. There were a bunch of tests that all said pregnant. My heart dropped.

"I'm sorry Charlotte, but how do I even know if it's mine? I can't father another child. My girlfriend just gave birth to my daughter. You can't possibly be pregnant by me. I mean, you had plenty of other people you were sleeping with."

"Are you calling me a whore?!" she screamed.

"No, but-"

"Screw you Will! I don't even know why I told you! I should've just gotten the abortion and acted like none of this ever happened! It doesn't matter anyway! I'm doing it!"

"No you're not." I spoke as she shook with anger. "Sit down." I said as she protested. "Fine stand up, but just know that you're not killing that baby."

"What?! Are you retarded or something Will? Did you not hear a word I said earlier? My boyfriend is getting out of jail. If he finds out, we're all as good as dead, me, you, Jasmine and your daughter." she said panicking. No one was killing my family. Tony was her problem. Not mine. I just had to be there for my kids.

"Look, I hate this situation as much as you do, but what did that child do to you? It didn't ask to be here."

"What's your point?"

"You're keeping it, end of story. Now go home." I said standing up as she crossed her arms.

"Why? What kind of life would we be giving this baby? I'd be a single mom, while you get to live happily with your little picture perfect family."

"How would you be a single mom if you're gonna be dead?" I asked joking as she gave me a serious look. "Just go home. We'll talk about this over lunch on Monday. Just use the weekend to think about what you want to do and we can come to an agreement on Monday."

"Fine, but can you do me a favor?"

"What?"

"Don't tell anyone until we know for sure what we're gonna do. Including Jasmine." she said as I shook my head. She couldn't be serious right now.