Chapter Twenty Seven

I awoke the next morning to mumbling. I opened my eyes and found all the guys surrounding Sean and I, looking down at us.

"She's up." Adam said, grinning.

"You guys are so weird. Move." I said pushing him back and sitting up. Sean rolled over and laid on his stomach.

"You two were cuddling. I'm the only one you're supposed to cuddle with." Butch said smiling.

"Shut up." I said getting up.

"I hope you're not busy later. I have a surprise I want to share with everyone." Butch said as we all looked at him confused.

"Oh no. Don't tell me you're pregnant too." Sean said waking up.

"Haha funny. No seriously guys. 9 o'clock I want everyone to meet me at that little Italian restaurant we love so much. Bring your mom, Nadine, Will and Sammie. J want everyone there, got it? This is huge so if you miss it, you die." he said rubbing my belly and walking out of the room.

"Did he just threaten me and my baby?" I asked laughing.

"No silly. What time is it?" Seam asked stretching.

"Time to get up!" Adam yelled slapping Sean with a pillow. They both ran out the room, leaving me by my lonesome. I made my way into my room and picked up my phone.....23 missed calls, 23 voicemails and 17 text messages all from the same person...Will and 1 from Nadine. I threw my phone back onto the bed and went downstairs.

"Can someone make me breakfast?" I whined as the guys pretended like they didn't hear me. "Hello?" I yelled throwing an apple in their direction. They continued to ignore me and focused on the TV. "You guys are seriously watching Saturday morning cartoons? You know you can't ignore me. Ooh there are gonna be so many sty's in this house." I growled taking out a box of pancake batter, some eggs and bacon. I went back upstairs and got my iPhone, blasting my music and singing out loud while I cooked.

It's a wonder the guys didn't turn around while I sung, but once the aroma of food hit them, they were like wild animals.

"Ooh that smells good. Can I have some?" Chase asked walking into the kitchen.

"Nope." I said popping the 'p' and putting syrup over my pancakes.

"I love you." Sean said walking me over to the dining room table.

"Yup, but it's not enough for me to give you some breakfast." I said as he smiled.

"Sis." Noah whined as I laughed.

"You guys are seriously stalking my plate. Back away before I call the breakfast police." I said as they just stared at me.

"I've always been nice to you Jasmine. Can you share with me?" Adam asked sliding in the chair next to me.

"You know something funny? I asked you guys to make me breakfast and nobody did. But now you all want to eat off my plate? Seriously?" I asked angrily as they all looked down. I laughed at their reaction. I loved these guys. "It's enough for everyone in the kitchen. Just bring me some orange juice please." I said as they practically ran towards the kitchen. The sound of silverware slapping against the plates were the only noise you heard in the house 5 minutes later.

I took a quick shower and decided on going over to my mom's place.

When I got there, it felt like I stood there knocking forever.

"Hey Jas. Sorry I took so long. Your mom is still sleeping." Nadine said opening the door and letting me in.

"It's cool. What's up?" I asked plopping down on the couch.