Author's note and a Thank you

• Dedicated to To all my readers

Not Edited

After so many thousand words this book has finally come to a well deserved end. I could have gone on but I thought it was time to call it quits. Although the epilogue gives room for a follow up book NOT an historical fiction.

This is to thank everyone of you for sticking with this story from start to finish. It has been a joy writing this book and knowing your thoughts on it along the way. The book was originally scheduled for thirty chapters but as I started writing it, I discovered there was so much more I wanted to tell my readers.

We laughed when things got funny, smiled and swooned at sweet moments, cried when angst came forth and leapt for joy when good succeeded against evil. Most of all you stuck in with me through it all.

For that I am eternally grateful. Not just your patience but your support has been immense. Through your comments and votes. Thank you once again.

There are several readers I would like to make mention of @Scarfette thanks for the support from the start four months ago when the book started. @TudorPrincess thanks for inspiring me to write an historical fiction. @LenaClark I always looked forward to your comments. @Kelis200 thanks for cheering me on towards the finish line. @carenjanthomas thanks for voting and commenting on every chapter. @TinaSingha thanks for your comments. @Lyricalprincess thanks for the support and comments.@TheChronicCreator thanks for the amazing book cover I really appreciate it. @MemoirsofaGeisha thanks for reading and commenting. @itsmeblairhoopsy thank you for the comments.

And as for those who I haven't mentioned, thank you from the bottom of my heart.

XoXo

Fiona :)