His Harem, his women and his WOMAN

Through times we have heard unconventional love stories, there was 'Layla and Majnu' 'Romeo and Juliet' 'Jodha and Akbar' 'Shah Jahan and Mumtaz Mahal' 'Chun Hyang and Mongryong' and most recently the love story between 'Rose and Jack' of the Titanic.

In the midst of all these names is a forgotten love story that transcend all boundaries. It went beyond religion, class, and revenge. It went beyond stereotypes.

This is the story of a young prince who fell in love with a spirited young noble girl. They were merely thirteen and fourteen years of age. He hid his true identity and she did the same. Everything about her drew him in. Whether it's her stubbornness, her caring attitude and most of all her beauty was something to behold.

Due to unforeseen circumstances they were torn apart. She couldn't let go and he hasn't let go. Too many clashes of interest and way too many wanted them apart. Together they will conquer the world but separately they will bring destruction to the world.

The fight and struggle for the Emperor's heart, the dismal women who will do anything to gain that all elusive power. One woman though was destined for it all. And she's all he yearns for.

A Persian tale set during the sixteenth century.