Chapter 11 The Capture

Ashley's POV:

Rick called all of us for a meeting. He seemed very concerned.

"Okay, so those men who attacked us the other day were probably from the governor. He will continue to send more back. We need to be prepared 24/7. I want us to have a team that will fight incase this happens. I want Daryl, Glenn, Maggie, and I. I would also like Carl to be in the guard tower shooting since your aim is getting better." Rick said. I'm assuming he didn't want me on the "team" because of what happened last time. And who is this Governor he's talking about? I guess I had a lot to catch up on. We all nodded and headed back to our daily activities. Hershel said I shouldn't do much for a couple days so I was on rest. I asked Beth about this governor person.

"He's a very bad man, he held Glenn and Maggie hostage, he made Maggie do some bad things, he also has killed some of our own." She said. I nodded. This guy seems like a huge dick. She also told me he has an eyepatch because Michonne stabbed him in the eye. I laughed. I'm sure he deserved it. I left her cell and went outside just to walk around since I was bored. Carl and his dad were farming like always, Glenn and Maggie were on watch, and Daryl was killing walkers. So basically it was the "team." I really want to help out but I guess no one wants me to right now. I don't blame them though, I just miss helping out. I sighed and walked over to the picnic table. I feel like I'm basically handicapped. Hershel said I could help but changed his mine when he saw all the scars and bruises I had. Thankfully he never asked about them. I wouldn't want to bring all of that up...

I look to the gate and see a boy who looked about 17 at the gate. Daryl opened it and let him in. He looked so tired. Rick let him into an open cell, he's not sure if he's going to stay or not. He looked kind of creepy in my opinion, just the way he looked at me. I shrugged it off and decided to take a shower. It felt nice to be able to take one. Every time I wanted to take one, someone was already in there. I let the warm water run down my back. I was out about 20 minutes later. I changed into some shorts and a t-shirt. Right now I would be in my first year of high school. I was always excited about it. But sadly that won't be happening. I walked out and saw the new guy.

"Hey babe." He said.

"Uhm hi." I replied.

"Damn I hope my cell is by yours." He said. That made me furious.

"First of all I'm 14 you look 17, second of all I have a boyfriend so back the hell off." I replied.

"Oh calm down I'm just trying to have some fun." He said. I rolled my eyes and walked away. God what a perv. He better be on his way soon. I went to go talk to Rick.

"Is that kid going to live here?" I asked him.

"No, just for the night, he said he'll be gone before we even wake up." He replied. I nodded. Thank god. I felt so relieved. I wish he would just leave now though. Just then Carl came over and stood by me.

"Hey are you okay? You look scared." He said.

"It's nothing I'm fine." I replied. I didn't want him to have to worry about me. It was about 7pm and Rick wanted us in bed early. I wasn't complaining I was pretty tired, even though I did absolutely nothing today. Carl and I got to bed and I couldn't sleep. I felt tired but my body just didn't agree. I was pretty thirsty so I got up to get a drink of water. Before I made it to the cafeteria a hand was put over my mouth and pulled me down.

"You're mine now bitch, try to scream and I'll kill you and your little boyfriend." He said. It was the new kid.

"You made this a lot easier for me, I thought I would have to kill your boyfriend to get you out of that cell." He said. He picked me up and we ran outside. He threw me over the gate and he climbed over it. He pulled me back up and carried me to car that was only 2 minutes away. I got out of his grip and ran, but he was faster then me. I then got a horrible feeling in my head and blacked out.

I woke up in a room with 5 men. Oh god where am I?

"She's awake!" One of them said.

"Go get him." Another one said. A man walked out of the room and in came in a man with an eyepatch. Oh my god I got captured by one of the governors men.

"Will you boys leave, me and her have a lot to talk about.

"Your name is?" He asked. I didn't reply.

"Well alright if we have to do it that way." He got up and grabbed the knife and held it to my stomach.

"Now I'm going to ask again, what's your name? He asked angrily. I was sobbing by this point.

"Ashley." I barley got out. He smiled.

"Good girl." I felt sick to my stomach.

"Well I'm glad my little friend chose you, when the group realizes you're gone Carl will have a fit, Rick will come with a few others to rescue you. It's the perfect plan to kill them." He said. I started to cry even more. What's his problem with this group?

"Well that's it for now." He said.

"May I have her?" The boy who kidnapped me.

"Not yet Cody, let's let her have a day off." He said. Cody nodded and walked out with the governor. I couldn't stop crying. I'm going to be a sex slave! I'm going to get raped! Again!

End of chapter 11

A/N: Wow a lot of stuff has happened this chapter. What does Ashley mean by raped again?
Will be updated soon!