Chapter 37 Revenge

Carls POV:

We finally arrived at the cabin where it was peaceful. No enemies, or walkers for once. I walked into the living room area and laid down on the couch. There was something off, it looked different. But why? I realized the place had some new furniture, looks like someone else found this place too. Ashley went into the bedroom about 5 minutes ago but she wasn't back yet.

"Ashley?" I yelled. I decided to get up and make sure she was okay. I slowly made my way over to the bedroom and see Ashely on the bed, tied down with duct tape on her mouth.

"What the he-" a shot of pain hit my head and everything went black.

I woke up to loud cries coming from Ashley. I was tied on the chair next to the bed. No no no, this isn't happening. She was still tied on the bed with the duct tape still on her mouth. I had to get out and help her, but how? I tried moving my chair over by the corner of the end table to get the rope cut, but three men came in before I could try.

"Well well well, look what we have here boys. Two young teenagers. Now let me ask you some questions." He said. I looked at Ashley and she looked right back at me with her tear filled eyes. He walked over to her and ripped the tape off her mouth making her yelp in pain. The other man came over to me and did the same.

"Don't fucking hurt her!" I yelled making the man turn back towards me.

"Look at the mouth on him!" He said making the other two laugh. "Don't speak to me that way." He said walking away. I decided to shut up for now, before he hurts her.

"Question 1, this one is for the girl." He said. "Where is your group?" He asked. Oh no, he doesn't want us. But the entire group.

"It's just us two, we go house to house every night." She replied. But he didn't believe her. I could tell by the look on his face. He then walked over to me.

"Same question where the hell is your group?" I couldn't give in, we have to protect everyone else. So I didn't reply. "Okay we're going to be that way." He said. He snapped his fingers and one of the men walked over to her with a knife to her throat.

"DONT!" I screamed.

"We won't just tell us where your fucking group is." He responded. I looked over to her. She had fear in her eyes and I couldn't let her suffer anymore.

"Prison! We're at the prison!" I said and the man walked away from Ashley making me sigh in relief. They all looked at each other with a look of shock on their faces.

"So you're prison group? You're the people who killed our men?" He asked.

"You're the fuckers who killed Beth and have Ellie?" Ashley asked.

"Oh, you must be little Ashley am I correct? Your friend Ellie told us about you. She said she couldn't tell us anything because of you. So you're the reason our friends died. You're the reason YOUR FRIEND MIGHT DIE!" He yelled making Ashley shiver. He's blaming her for Ellie, and she's believing it.

"Ashley don't listen to him! He's just trying to mess with you!" I said and the man walked over to me with the knife still in his hand.

"I told you to shut up!" He yelled slapping me in the face.

"STOP!" She yelled. I saw her working her way out of the ropes, I guess they are not very good with tieing. She had one hand out and grabbed the knife from her back pocket. When no one else was looking at her she cut the remaning ropes and sneaked over to the 2 guys who had their back to her. When she was right behind them she quickly stabbed each of them in the head one by one. When their bodies hit the ground the man turned around and pointed his gun at her.

"You're a sneaky bitch aren't you?" He asked.

"Well you're a dead bitch!" She said. I took that opportunity to kick my feet the short distance, knocking him down to his knees and making him drop the gun.

"Don't think you'll be safe if you kill me. There's 50 more of us." He said while laughing. She took that opportunity to run up and stab him in the head, ending it all. She then ran over to me and cut me free.

"Come on we have to leave! There might be more!" I said.

"No Ellie could be in here we have to look!" She replied running off to the kitchen. I followed her to help her look. When we got to the bathroom there was a faint knocking sound. We looked until I stepped on a creaking part of the floor. I lifted the rug that was over it and pulled the floorboard up and there she was.

"Ashley come here!" I yelled. She was immediately by my side helping Ellie up.

"Ellie! Come on we're going back to the prison you're safe now!" She said. But I saw something that wasn't alright, it was a bite mark.

"Ashley stay back!" I yelled pulling her away. She tried struggling out of my grasp, but couldn't.

"Carl let go of me!" She yelled.

"Ashley stop!" Ellie replied. "I'm to dangerous, I could turn any minute. You need to end it." She said.

"Ellie I-I can't do that." She said crying. Ellie reached out for her to grab her hand and she did. 

"Ashley, you told me you thought you killed the walker me? Well lets make sure you don't have to actually see me like that . I know you can do it. Please." Ellie said. Ashley faintly nodded and picked up the gun from its holster. She tightened the grip on her hand before aiming it towards her head.

"And you, keep her happy. Never leave her." She said to me.

"Of course." I responded.

"I-I love you Ellie." Ashley said.

"I love you too." She said before her eyes closed. Ashley started to panic and pulled the trigger. She stood up and ran away.

"Ashley wait!" But she was already out the door. I grabbed both of our bags and ran after her. Shit I have no idea which way she went.

"ASHLEY!" I yelled. I saw her come out from behind a tree finishing to wipe her tears. She hesitantly walked towards me and pulled me into a hug. She pulled away, but I still kept an arm around her.

"Let's go." I said as we walked in silence. I look over to her and see nothing but pure anger. It's like all of the sadness has disappeared. I've never seen her like this, and I never thought I would. We arrived to the prison and she ran towards the gates where Maggie was. She opened the gates and Ashley ran past her and into the cell block. I was hot on her heals following her to make sure she was okay.

"Why are you already back?" My dad asked

"We have something to get." She said.

"And what is that?" He asked.

"Revenge"

"A friend who dies, it's something of you who dies."

A/N: THANKS FOR READING! PRETTY PLEASE VOTE! :)