Chapter 20 We Need To Talk to you Two

Ashley's POV:

We started to walk back to the prison. It was nice having a little get away. I checked my belt, making sure I had my gun and knife since I haven't had to use them for a whole day. Luckily I had them and continued walking, only having to kill a few walkers. After awhile we saw one of the guard towers. I smiled and we ran towards it. About a minute later we were at the gates. No one was outside which was weird. We usually have someone in the guard tower and 2 people killing the walkers. Since no one was there Carl and I had to climb over the gates. We jumped down and walked inside the prison. When we got to the cafeteria we saw Daryl and Rick sitting down looking mad. Carl cleared his throat to get their attention. They looked up looking relieved and welcomed us back.

"We need to talk to you two." Rick said. We nodded and sat down at the table with them.

"So last night while Glenn was on guard duty he saw a man sneaking into the prison. He knocked him out, tied him up, and threw him into a cell. When he woke up Rick and I asked him some questions. He said he was from Woodbury, but the governor didn't send him here to kill us." Daryl said stopping for a minute. "All he wanted was Ashley, he wanted her to be with him at Woodbury, to be his sex slave." He finished. I was speechless. Why me? I've done nothing and now this asshole wants me to be his fucking slave? I looked over at Carl and he looked furious, he could burst any minute. I walked away and started crying. I went into my cell and climbed up to my bed. I just lost it and let everything out. About a minute later I felt a pair of arms wrap around me. It was Carl. I sat up and so did he.

"I'm so scared." I said while crying. He didn't say anything, but pulled me towards him hugging me, which is just what I needed.

"No ones going to hurt you. Were all going to protect you, especially me." He said making me smile.

"I know. It's just scary knowing someone wants to kidnap you and make you do, those things." I said which made him hug me tighter.

We pulled away and he wiped my tears. I smiled at him, he made me feel safe.

"Want to go tell everyone were back?" He asked. I nodded. Seeing everyone else will make me feel better. I walked into Beth's cell first since it was by ours. I walked in and knocked on the wall, since there was no door. She looked up and smiled. She ran up to me and attacked me with a hug.

"Hello to you to." I said, she was hugging me so tight I could hardly breath.

"I was so worried about you." She said. I pulled away and looked at her. "There's nothing to worry about I promise." I said trying to reassure her. She smiled, "I'll come back later. I have to go say hi to everyone else." I said. She nodded and went back to her bed.

"Nice to see you to Beth." Carl said. She laughed. I don't even think she saw him. We headed to the next cell which was Judith's and Ricks. She was sleeping though, so we decided to head back later. Next was Glenn and Maggie's. I made sure to knock before pulling the curtain back, not wanting to walk in on anything. I heard footsteps and both of them pulled the curtain back. We exchanged hugs with both of them.

"I'm glad your safe." Glenn said hugging me again.

"I'm glad you were on guard duty when you were." I replied and he nodded. Carl and I talked to them for about 5 minutes and decided to go to the library. I picked out a book to read while Carl read his comic. I laid down next to him and actually started to get into my book, I couldn't even here Carl saying my name.

"Ashley." Carl said for the 50th time.

"Sorry what?" I asked.

"I'm bored, let's go do something." He said.

"I don't know this book is pretty interesting." I said.

"Oh come on, this again?" He asked. I didn't reply and continued reading. He sighed.

"Alright you made me do this." He said. I knew what that meant. I got up before he could and ran away.

"Oh come on, I was only going to tickle you." He said.

"Exactly." I replied. I ran to the cafeteria and hid behind Daryl like a 5 year old.

"Daryl help." I said. He laughed and threw Carl over his shoulder. It was such a funny sight. Daryl was acting like a teenager. He ran to our cell and threw him onto the bed and hit him with a pillow. By this time I was crying from laughter, seeing Carl struggling so much. Daryl finally stopped and left the cell laughing at himself. I climb up to the bed and see Carl out of breath. He finally started breathing normal and laid back down.

"You think you're off the hook?" He asked. Uh oh. He pinned me down beneath him and started tickling me. That was my biggest weakness. I couldn't even yell for help because I was laughing so hard. He finally stopped because he was laughing so hard. I finally caught my breath and playfully hit his arm.

"You jerk." I said.

"Oh I'm sorry." He said sarcastically. I gave him a death glare, which probably looked pathetic.

"Okay you two time for dinner." Rick said. We laughed and nodded.

We walked out of our cell and into the cafeteria to eat sitting in our usual spots. Maggie made a cake, just because for dessert. We ate our cake right after dinner. I never really liked cake, but I haven't had it in forever so I ate about half it. In the middle of eating Daryl stood up with his cake and yelled "FOOD FIGHT!" He smashed his piece of cake in Ricks face. We all laughed and followed along. It was basically me vs. Carl. He smeared the frosting on my face and I did the same. We did this for 10 minutes until we ran out of cake. We all looked at eachother, and then laughed.

"Come here." Carl said trying to kiss me.

"Oh no, your a mess!" I replied. He ignored me and did it anyways. Making me get even more cake all over me.

"Gross get a room!" Daryl yelled. We all laughed and went to clean up.

~1 hour later~

"I can't believe that happened." I said drying my hair off.

"You can thank Daryl." He said.

I laughed. I never thought people could have this much fun during the end of the world. This was one of the best days I've had besides finding out about the governor, I almost even forgot about that. I shook it off and climbed up to bed with Carl. I laid my head on his chest and closed my eyes.

"Goodnight Ashley I love you." He said.

"Goodnight, love you too." I said and then instantly fell asleep.

End of chapter 20

A/N: Sorry it took me a couple of days to upload. I've been really busy but I'm back in track now and will be updating like usual. Like always thank you for your support! :)