Chapter 14 The Confession

Rick's POV:

I knew the governor wasn't going to quit. He'll be returning soon for revenge. I called Maggie, Glenn, and Daryl down to the cafeteria to have a meeting.

"We all know the governor will be back soon. It's just a matter of time now." They all nodded.

"Well we should attack him first! We can't let him and his men get away for what they did to Ashley." Daryl said.

"We have to psych them out. If they come and see the prison empty they'll walk right into our trap!" I said.

"The thing is with Ashley, she seems fine. After all of that happened to me I wasn't like myself for a week. I'm going to talk to her I know something's up." Maggie said. We all nodded.

"We will continue this tomorrow, just think of a plan. We're going to need one very soon." I said and we all went our separate ways. I agree with Maggie, I know Ashley isn't ok. She'll have to let it out sooner or later. Hopefully Maggie will get it out of her.

Ashely's POV:

It was a nice day out today. It wasn't to hot or to cold. I was sitting outside in the guard tower just looking at my surroundings. I then heard footsteps coming up the stairs, I thought it was Carl but I was surprised to see Maggie.

"May I join?" She asked. I smiled and nodded.

"So you're okay?" She asked. I just nodded.

"Well you probably don't know this but the governor kidnapped me and Glenn once. A man beat the shit out of Glenn. And the governor..." She paused for a second.

"He forced me to do things I didn't want to, or else he would kill Glenn. He made me take my shirt off, he put his hands all over me and slammed me down on a table. He didn't rape me. But it sure felt like it." She finished.

"Oh Maggie I'm so sorry." I said putting my hand on her shoulder.

"The thing is, I wasn't the same for a week. I didn't talk to anyone and I yelled at anyone who even tried." She said.

"I did that too..." I replied.

"But, you said he didn't hurt you." She said.

"It wasn't him... It was another guy before this all even happened. I was walking home from school and he threw me into an alley way. Sadly no one saw so I did get raped... I didn't talk to anyone for a month. So when that kid took me to Woodbury and you guys stopped him before he could do anything, I felt relieved I wouldn't have to go through that again. Thats why I'm acting the same way I always have. I'm more relived then scared. They found and arrested the man who raped me. I hope the walkers got him slow."

I finished. Maggie looked so shocked. She pulled me into a hug and that's when I lost it.

"I felt so disgusting after it." I said while sobbing.

"It wasn't your fault Ashley." She said. I could hear she had tears In her eyes. We pulled away and wiped our tears. After that moment I could tell me and Maggie would be closer then ever.

I went to go look for Carl since he should be done now. I found him in the library reading his comics. I snuck up and scared him. Which made him scream like a girl.

"You can't do that to me Ashley!" He said. I was still laughing from his girly scream.

"Oh so you think it's funny?" He asked.

"Yep!" I replied.

"Okay that's not why I came to find you. I have something I want to tell you. We sat on the couch and I told him the same thing I told Maggie.

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you before." I said. He just hugged me.

"Are those where the scars are from?" He asked. I nodded looking down feeling ashamed. He hugged me again.

"Oh babe, I'm so sorry." He said.

"I'm fine really, I just thought I should tell you. I don't want to hide anything from you." I said. He kissed me.

"I appreciate it. Just remember I'm always here if you need to talk about anything. I love you." He said. I smiled.

"I love you too."

Maggie's POV:

Rick called us back down for another meeting.

"Maggie did Ashley tell you anything?" Rick asked. I nodded and told them the story. Daryl slammed his fist down on the table.

"Dammit! That poor girl almost had to go through with it again!" He said furious. He picked up his crossbow.

"I'm going to kill all those bastards right now!" He yelled.

"Daryl stop! We need you here incase he comes!" Rick said. Daryl put his crossbow down and took a deep breath.

"Fine." He said.

"Well we need a plan now! We don't need any other of the girls getting taken! 2 is enough! She's only 14 for Christ sakes!" Glenn yelled.

"Look I know we all care about Ashley and want to protect her but leaving wouldn't be right! What if they came while we were gone? The group would be helpless." Rick said. We all just nodded.

"Okay anyone have any ideas?" Rick asked.

"Yeah I do." I said. I told them the plan and they all smiled and nodded.

Ashely's POV:

"Favorite color?" Carl asked.

"Blue. Favorite animal?" I asked.

"Dog." He replied. "How basic."

I said. He just laughed. We do this a lot, ask each other random questions and make fun of each others answers.

"Okay kids time for bed." Rick said.

"Goodnight!" Me and Carl said in unison. We were both really tired and fell asleep in no less then 5 minutes.

End of chapter 14

A/N:
SPOILERS FROM EPISODE 4x09 "After." Are ahead! PLEASE DONT READ IF YOU HAVEN'T SEEN THE EPISODE!

When I saw the walker head of Hershel I was so shocked! I was not expecting that! Chandler Riggs (Carl) did so amazing that episode! His acting was perfect! You can tell Carl is becoming a man. He's a lot braver now. And all that swearing he did! I was like woah. It broke my heart when he thought his dad was a walker and almost shot him but couldn't and was ready to give up! And Michonne! Wow I almost cried when I saw her backstory. So sad about her boyfriend and baby! But when she found Carl and Rick and Rick said to Carl "it's for you." I almost bawled! I can't wait for next episode!