Semi crash pt.2

(Brandon's pov)

I woke up in a room and the events from earlier flooded back into my mind. I sat up and the nurse noticed me and came over and adjusted my IV so I could sit up properly.

"Where are my siblings and niece?",I ask.

"Well your eldest brother and sister are in surgery getting glass taken out of their head from the impact. Your other brother is awake but we put him back to sleep because he wouldn't calm down, he broke his left wrist and has a concussion.And your niece only needed stitches and some ice pack for bruises".

"What about me".

"Well you have a broken rib, and a six inch long gash across your left arm which we stitched up, but other than that, you and your niece were well....the somewhat lucky ones".

"Your parents are outside do you want to see them?".

"Sure".

___________________________

(CJ's pov)

Why is it that bad things always happen to me and the ones I love. First Dad and the car crash, now Connor and his siblings with the car crash. What next, am I gonna freakin kill One Direction because I love them?

I'm just a ticking time bomb of bad luck just waiting to explode. Ugh. I lean back onto the papery sheets of the bad and start to look around. I see dad and Trevor, and Sam, and Kian. But JC is in Texas. ( People I know Connor is from Minnesota but let's pretend him and his family along with the others but JC live in California.)

" Daddy",I whisper.

"Cas?",he says.

He looks up and sees me, he walked over and.... Wait walked. He got his cast off early.

He wraps his arms around me and pulled me to his chest kissing my head and cheeks. Then once every guy hugged me and crap, I asked a question I had been dreading.

"How's Connor?".

"He is okay, he woke up a little over an hour ago but they had to sedate him because he kept freaking out about you",said Kian.

"The others are okay, but Connors older siblings had to go into surgery to get glass the got embedded in their skin", said Sam.

I nodded I tried to get up sand Trevor saw what I was trying to do and helped me up. I took a couple of steps before falling back into Trevor.

"Whoa you okay, wanna try again?",he asked.

I nodded and he helped me back up and after a while was finally able to walk without looking like a constipated penguin. Then the nurse just HAD to come in like a wrecking ball. Aaaaanyways she walked me to Connors room.

I opened the door and found the saddest thing ever. Connor was hooked up to an IV and a heart monitor, his head was bandaged as well as his left arm. He had his phone out and was probably on twitter or Instagram.
I knocked on the door and he looked up and looked like a ginormous weight was lifted off his shoulders. He set his phone down and I hobbled over, he scooted over and I sat next to him on the bed. He wrapped his arms around me and hugged me as he kissed my forehead repeatedly.

I felt at ease and let myself float away. I closed my eyes and fell asleep in Connors arms.
___________________________

You all hate me I know you guys do. Ugh I know I was supposed to update last Monday but i had to delete everything off it, then the next day I got my phone upgraded to the iPhone 5s which I'm typing on now and LOVING.
Then I couldn't remember the password to Wattpad so I couldn't get in, I swear I was about to sharkeshia my new phone. Anyways after that I finally got in on Friday, only to get Strep throat and be sick having to miss school Monday but then having my Kim force me to go today. Ugh so my life sucks, how's yours?
So I have two options.

1. Have two more chapter where they skip ahead to Christmas, then a juicy New Year's Eve chappy.then to present time.

2. or have more Blah Blah Blah chapters.

Comment below.

Anyways guys 25 comments, 3000 reads, and 30 votes. Plus the first 5 random people who can give their answer, and give the full ( first middle and last) name of each member of O2L will get a follow.