Chapter 36: South Pole

[Not in Cammi's POV, NORMAL]

It took both the Vegas gang and the California gang about a month to close and finally have the place in the downtown area theirs. Three whole floors to make their own and start a business, a big business at that. A strip club. This plan gave Castillo life again and he was all for it, planning out where everything should be and their theme. Kash was interested in it too as well as Bonnie but Cam sat on the side lines and shook her head at it all. Women taking their clothes of for a few hundreds, she didn't get paid to change into her pajamas. 

The whole month of August was devoted to finding workers, dancers, and bartenders. The purchase of the furniture, the poles, tables, chairs and drinks rang up to a lot but the group had more than enough money to take care of these things. By the begining of September, the front of the club was done and a huge sign hug in bright letters.

The South Pole.

Bonnie came up with the name, strip clubs were her expertise. Her reasoning made perfect sense, it was dirty but they loved it. The group had the scene for each night planned in.

A back entrance was where all of the dancers would enter into the club. There would be a room where they have their lockers within a dressing room and their costumes for the night. Walking out of the room and down a long hallway was where the actual club was going to be. The stage there with 5 poles and lights flashing everywhere. Purple, blue, reds and greens and the occasional white light beaming down on the lucky man who got a dance. 

In front of the stage is where all of the tables and chairs would be for people who were just enjoying these women making a fool of themselves in Cammie's perspective and on the right side a large bar and grill area. Even a dance floor was available. 

At the front door was of course a bouncer, a large guy from Vegas and a golden carpet with velvet ropes. 

Now that one aspect of The South Pole was taken care of, the second floor was being worked on. Another way for the gang to get money, something that Randy came up with. Prostitution and Cammie became even more upset with how money hungry they were becoming. They needed a cover, not a business. Different rooms, some for private dances and the you-know-what. 

After the second floor was completed, the third floor was where the gang made it theid home. Weapons, hours of countless planning, meetings and agreements. Drinks and laughter. Their start to success began on that third floor of The South Pole. Their empire.

All of this was completed by the end of October and they opened on Halloween night, bringing in an outrageous amount of money. So outrageous the gang sat in it and threw it around the third floor and laughed at their success.

All through out September and October, the huge gang kept their collaboration a secret from Arizona and Diablo. The California gang still busted their tale and sold the drugs but gave in all of the money. They no longer had to take their own share. Things are looking up for all of them.

On the other hand, Kash and Cammie still had their problems. Since Cammie gave him a piece of her mind that day in August, they never kissed each other, had sex or even referred to each other other than being business partners in a way. Cammie was at a time addicted to what Kash's passionate sessions did to her but she got over it and Kash....he utilized the strip club and the second floor women for sale to satisfy his hunger for sex. Cam didn't care, things were going good for them and she figured she'd get away from it soon but things were holding her back.