Chapter 9: Status

[Pictures of the most important members of the Las Vegas gang to the side]

"How long have we been driving?" I asked Kash as I put my feet up on the dashboard and rubbed my eyes. I didn't have contacts on today, I actually wore my glasses.

"Cam, today is not the day. Business needs to be handled today, what you told us should be done is going down today. If it doesn't work out, all of that is falling on your shoulders." he said. I sighed.

I sighed and saw a sign that said 'Welcome to Needles, California.'

"Needles? Isn't this a place with a whole lot of nice resorts?" I asked Kash.

"Yeah, but we aren't staying here long." he said. "We're just meeting here." he told me.

After a few more minutes of driving, Kash pulled up in a lot full of storage garages. He drove around a bit until we saw some of his friends standing in a certain section. London was backing his car into a garage and there were three black SUV's near them. Castillo and Travis were taking huge bags out of their car and transferring them to the SUV's.

Veronica opened a storage garage door and Kash drove in and we got out. He held his duffel bag and we walked out of the garage. Bonnie walked up to me and gave me a hug and a kiss on the cheek, "Hey cutie." she smiled at me.

I smiled back at her, "Hey Bonnie." I said.

It looks as if everyone was here. Everyone except Kat, but soon enough we saw an all pink car driving quickly towards us. She drove up on Kash and I and stopped sudden, making us feel like she was going to hit us. Kash punched the hood of her car and she stepped out.

"Travis park my car for me please." she said to him. She tossed him her keys and he huffed but parked her car.

Liv walked over to Bonnie and I. I looked at them both, "You guys kind of look alike." I said.

Liv laughed, "Please, not even." she said.

Bonnie rolled her eyes, "You wish you had all of this going on." she joked.

Liv smiled and Bonnie laughed. "Kat has Travis all in her ass_ making him do whatever. She is old as hell and needs to sit down somewhere." Bonnie said.

"How old is she?" I asked.

"She's the oldest, she's 25 going on 26. But she acts like she' on her period everyday." Bonnie told me and looked at Kash as he talked to London and Elliot.

"What are you guys? Like a couple?" Liv asked me. She was acting friendly but she was looking me up and down.

"Kash and I?" I asked her. She nodded, "No..." I said.

"So he just provides for you? And you live with him? Are you guys having sex?" Liv asked me.

"No....I don't exactly know." I said.

"Stop asking her questions." Bonnie pinched her.

Liv looked over at Kash again, "I'm going to ask him." she shrugged.

"Ask him what?" I asked Liv.

"Hold on." she walked over to Kash. I watched as she tapped Kash on the arm and both London and Kash stopped talking. She started speaking and Kash looked over at me quickly and rolled his lips together before he said anything. No matter how much I hate him, I find him dangerously attractive and I can't help but feel that way. London laughed a little bit and Kash made a face. Liv laughed and walked back over to us.

"What did you ask him?" Bonnie asked Liv as she walked over smiling.

"I asked him how he felt about Cam and he said that you're alright but you're annoying and aggravating at times." she laughed.