Chapter 5: Merchants

Picture of London in Multimedia section

It was Tuesday now. Last Tuesday was when Kash came busting into my home and made me go with him. We're still at that condo and nothing much has happened. Eight days is a short amount of time but seemed so much longer. Kash has honestly been inside the whole time with me, until we really needed to go out to run some errands. He's been taking a lot of phone calls though and getting quiet when I come near or telling the person to hold on.

"Are you ready?" Kash asked me as he was sitting on the living room couch. I put my hair in a bun because it was puffy again. Kash told me that we were going to the gym to work out a bit and we were going to meet another one of his friends there.

"Almost." I said to him. I left the bathroom and Kash looked at me. I had on a white shirt and sweat pants with sneakers.

'Why don't you just wear that sports bra I bought you and wear the shorts. It's so hot." he said. Kash had on a gray wife beater with black basketball shorts and sneakers.

"Just the bra by itself?" I asked him.

"Yeah, girls do it all the time when they work out." he said.

"That might make me feel uncomfortable." I said.

"Go and change." he said. I sighed and went back into the room to find the pink and gray sports bra and matching bottoms. I put it on and walked back out. Kash had a bag where we put a change of clothes for afterwards. We left the house and got inside of the elevator as he held the bag.

"What's your friends name?" I asked him.

"London." he said.

"Really?" I asked with a smile, "I always said that I would name my daughter London." I smiled.

"Well it's a guy." he said walking out of the elevator when we got to the ground floor. I started walking to the parking lot when he stopped me, "Where the hell are you going?" he asked me.

"Aren't we driving to the gym?" I asked him.

"No, we're walking to the gym." he said.

I sighed and walked over to him, "Is it far?" I asked him.

"No." he said. We walked out of the parking lot and I followed him because I had not a clue where this gym was. It actually wasn't that far. We stopped in front of the place and relaxed for a bit. When we walked inside, Kash checked us in and we sat down for awhile. He pulled out his phone and I sat there catching my breath. I wasn't sweating yet so that is good.

"We're there now." Kash said. "Yeah the one on the Mully Rose road." Kash said. Kash looked over at me and bit his lip, making me move away from him a little bit. "Yeah, she looks nice." he said into the phone looking me over and touching my side. I cringed.

"No. You can't." he said into the phone "Because I said so and I didn't even get her to break yet. We even sleep in the same bed." Kash said.

"Word." Kash laughed. "Alright get here." he said hanging the phone up. He stood up. 'Where do you want to start?" he asked me. I looked around.

"I don't know." I said standing up next to him and looking around.

"You should work on your legs." he told me. I looked down at them.

"They're bad?" I asked him.

"No, they look nice but they could be a little stronger." he said slapping behind my knee, almost making me fall. "See." he laughed.

We walked over to a machine where you had to sit back and lay back while you use your feet forward to push the other side back and forth. I got on and Kash got on the one next to me. I tried to read the weight it was set on but couldn't see it.