Chapter 75: Monster

|NOT IN CAMMIE'S POV|

Kash dragged the man that he shot in the leg inside of the house through the shattered sliding door glass. The man was grabbing at his leg and Kash turned around and looked at him, stopping. His nostrils were flared and his teeth clenched tight. He kicked the man in the bullet wound and he yelled out in pain. The man was under average height and stocky. He had tamed skin with short black hair and was combed back. Kash grabbed the back of his hair and began kneeing the man in the face.

"Where...the fuck_...are they taking my niece!" Kash shouted at him as he continued to knee the man and the man's nose started bleed and so did his lip. Alex was still tied in the corner, there only because he got up when he heard Rebekah scream and swung at one of the guys who quickly took him down and tied him up.

Cammie and Nicholas were already downstairs and Cammie stopped in shock at the sight. Riley moved past Cammie's legs to see her father beating the crap out of the man lying on the floor. She watched until Cammie pulled her away and told her to go upstairs.

"Mommy why is daddy hurting him?" Riley asked.

"Just go upstairs." Cammie told her.

"Where is Rebekah?" Nicholas panicked as he looked around and realized that she was missing.

Kash pulled out his gun once more and aimed it at the man as Alex and Nicholas looked on, about to witness a murder.

"Kash wait!" Cammie screamed and lunged at Kash, moving his hand. "We need answers."

Kash calmed down, pulling away from Cammie.

"It's too late for that girl-" the man chuckled as his face leaked with blood, "She'll be lost in the sex trade by tomorrow morning."

Nicholas' world was spinning because he began to realize that he was going to lose his sister to the sex trade. He swayed for a moment, feeling sick and then raced upstairs, calling his mother on his cell phone.

Cammie helped untie Alex and had to adjust her glasses multiple times because she kept wiping her eyes. Kash already had the man tied up in the off limits room and had Jason, Ivan and Travis on their way.

Kash was pacing back and forth with his gun in his hands and Cammie was sitting down on the couch next to Alex who was in a daze, not knowing that he was in the house of a major drug dealer all this time and that his girlfriend was gone. He put his arm around Cammie as she cried and Kash's head was about to explode because of Cammie's crying.

"Baby calm down, I'm going to get her back. I promise." he told her as he put his hands on top of his head and continued to pace.

Cammie cried harder, "But how? We don't know where they are going!' she yelled.

Kash walked up to her and kneeled before her, "I promise I will find out. It's going to be okay. She'll be fine." Kash made empty promises. He knew that it was unlikely they will ever see Rebekah again. Dibalo always gets the women he wants,the only one he couldn't really get was Cammie.

In no time, Travis got her with a jacket and sneakers on along with his pajamas. "What happened man?' Travis asked as he looked at the sliding door window.

Kash shook his head and sighed. Travis turned around to see Cammie, 'Sugar you alright? What happened?" he asked her.

"Some guys came in and took Rebekah." she sobbed.

Travis understood and then Ivan came over and Travis opened the door for him. Ivan's dreads swung freely as he rushed inside. 'What happened down here?' he asked.

"My niece." Cammie said.

"Rebekah?" Ivan asked as he looked at Kash, "Who the hell did it?"

"Who else man? Nothing more than that scheming son of a bitch_ Diablo. He did it." Travis said as he became angry.