Chapter 30: Confess

"Kash don't go to London, go to Castillo's house." I told Kash as I folded my arms and shivered. The leather in his car was freezing to me and my body still didn't recover from the sexual tension that was ever so passionately released from it. My body was sore and right now I had frozen vegetable bag in between my legs to ease the pain of Kash's quick and rough entry into my body. 

I can't believe I did this. I can't believe I can actually say to myself that I had sex before. I didn't imagine it, I didn't dream it, I lived it and somehow loved it despite the pain. Was it because it was Kash? Or is it always supposed to leave you with these feelings. When Kash told me that London had called him and wanted him to come over, and he left me with that rifle, I wanted no part of that. I wanted to go with him. 

"Just keep quiet." he told me as he steered through the streets with his left hand on the wheel and tapping his phone in his right hand against his lips. 

I looked at Kash for a long time and he glanced over at me and sighed. "Why?" he questioned me.

"Because I want to see something. London said that Castillo called sounding distressed right? And he was forced to call and say that the twins had him and he was kidnapped?" Kash nodded with a serious expression on his face. "Just take me to his house." 

Kash stared at me and then made a U-Turn, "You better be on to something Cam. This is my best friends we're talking about." he told me.

"Hush all that noise. I suppose your best friend is a good actor as well as you." I told him.

"What?' Kash asked me. 

"Nothing. Drive and fast before I lose track of what I was thinking and I have a feeling this is not what it all seems to be." I told Kash as I adjusted my glasses and looked at the road ahead at me.

I started to spread my right leg and fixed the bag of vegetables. I was extremely sore and when I looked up at Kash he had his lips rolled together and tried not to laugh at me. "I hope you're not laughing Kash because that'll make this whole experience a displeasure." 

"I'm not laughing at you." he smiled at me and he got quiet and started speaking again "How was it?" he asked me.

I widened my eyes and looked out pf the window. Should I say that it hurt like crazy but it made me feel good that he let me go at my own pace and stopped when I said so? Or should I just say it was okay and lessen his pride when it fact I was addicted to this new feeling.

"What type of question is that? Do you not respect my privacy? Can I not dwell in my own thoughts without you interrupting and wanting an explanation?" I asked him trying to throw him off with my annoying questions and advanced vocabulary.

Kash laughed, "I'll take that as you enjoyed your first time.' he stretched his hand over and put his phone on my lap and then rubbed my inner thighs, squeezing them a little.

"Stop." I told him and squeezed my legs together and then felt a little pain.