Chapter 31: Bluff

I jerked awake and looked around the room quickly. SOmetimes I forget where I am, I can't believe I haven't adjusted fully. I realized that my vision was blurry and my glasses were on Kash's night stand. Kash was not on the bed any longer and I was on my back with the blnaket slowly falling and letting the cold air of the AC bite at my skin. I rubbed my eyes and picked up my glasses, putting them on my face.

As I stood up, I remember what happened last night and sighed. There you go Cammie, being a bad girl. Having sex before marriage, what a shame. I wasn't raised into thinking that way. But now here I was, I had sex twice with somoene I am not married too and just got a label from. Does this make me bad?

I slipped my underwear back on and then put on the shirt and pants that I changed into before that happened. I brushed my hair back from my face and made my way to the bathroom, not paying much attention to Kash because I want to freshen up. Usually when we wake up, if your teeth isn't brushed we don't speak to each other. 

After I came out of the bathroom, the smell really hit my nose. I walked into the kitchen and Kash had a big plate of food with rice, chicken, ribs, beans and plantains. I put my hands on my hips as Kash stared at me with a plate in his hands and big spoon to his mouth. He looked at me and I noticed he was without a shirt and just basketball shorts.

"Why are you eating that so early?" I asked him and tiltied my head to the side.

"I'm sorry but I woke up hungry as hell." he said as he ate what was on the spoon. 

"A proper breakfast would be more appropriate." I told him as I took the plate and put a foil over it and put it away in the refrigerator. "Now. How about oatmeal with bananas?" I asked him.

"I guess." he shrugged and stretched as he walked into the living room and turned the tv on, siting down. I watched as Marbles hopped up on the couch next to him and passed over Kash's lap a few times before he settled to his right side.

"I swear this cat is trying to flirt with me." Kash sighed and I laughed as I tok two packs of oatmeal down. It was the last pack.

"Kash, we need to go food shopping." I told him as I turned the small pot on and got a banana out,

"Do you want to today or?" he began.

"Uh, not today but soon." I told him. Kash and I ate breakfast in the living room. He had already fed Marbles so I didn't have to worry about that.

"You said you had something to tell me yesterday." Kash reminded me, 

"Oh yeah. I got some information for you guys, but I think everyone needs to hear it." I told him. 

"Well tell me something first." he said "I want to know at least part of it."

I sighed. I didn't know where to start. I feel like I should tell him about Blaze right now but how would I do it. After staring blankly at him, I had a good enough lie to why I let Blaze kiss me that night. I was going to tell him that I let him kiss me because I knew later on that we would meet up again and he would want something from me.