Chapter 72: Ride or Die

[NOT IN CAMMIE'S POV]

Cammie and Kash went through these three pictures over and over and over again. Wanting to make sure that there was nothing that they missed and that this was really going on and they didn't even know. They finally understood and it made sense why it happened-it all does and it added up.

"So Liv had everyone's best interest at heart...don't you think?" Kash asked as he sipped some of the tea that Cammie made for him. They were sitting at the kitchen table at 1 in the morning, going over this note even though Cammie has to get to work in a few hours. Kash so wanted that to be true but Cammie twisted her lips to the side and shook her head.

"I don't think so Kash-as much as you wish that was the case, it's not." she picked up her phone and scrolled back to the first part of the note, "She said it right here that she wanted out and she couldn't be apart of this lifestyle." Cammie reminded him.

"But it would have worked out for all of us." Kash said.

"No it wouldn't have-because wit didn't." Cammie told him. 'Let me explain."

"Liv went to one of Diablo's guys, telling him that she wanted contact with Diablo. She wanted to cut the drug trade off. She didn't say that she wanted out for herself. So that was wrong, she was going to cut the drug trade off without telling you guys which would have messed you all up because there would be no more income. And you guys had already cut ties with Diablo so she went to him so that she wouldn't be a target." Cammie started.

"You see- she never informed you guys which means she made this whole thing about herself. And then look, she said here," Cammie looked at her phone, "She wrote: I didn't realize that with my few meetings with Diablo, he was getting as much information as he could on us."

Cammie looked at Kash, "Now we both know that Liv was not smart but she was not dumb either. She fed that information to Diablo to save her own behind. Making peace doesn't require giving away everyone else's whereabouts." Cammie said.

"Alright I get that-" Kash started and rubbed his face. He was having a hard time accepting this but Cammie was not going to let him remain ignorant about this whole thing.

"Kash no-she invited Diablo to that ballroom dance and set that up. She wanted Diablo to talk with you guys, that's what she wanted. She wanted you guys to speak and make peace so that he could stop bothering you guys. But she messed up-she didn't let you guys know so you all went to attack him.So when Diablo saw that, he started getting crazier with the killing because he thought she was lying and was coming for her. So she took herself out and left us all here to fight." Cammie ended.

Kash sighed and rubbed his head. "I hate when you're right like this." he told Cammie.

"I hate it too." Cammie rubbed his shoulder, "Now come on. Let's sleep because I don't want to wake up too late tomorrow."

Kash and Cammie headed upstairs to finally go to sleep and they knocked out almost immediately with a lot on their minds.
~
The next Saturday, March 15th, Cammie had Nicholas come over to watch Riley and Camron because they couldn't get in contact with Rebekah. It was about 8 at night when Cammie and Kash got dressed.

Kash was sitting on the edge of the bed, tying his tie. Tonight he wore dark charcoal grey pants with a light blue button down, a navy blue sweater and a blue and a mustard colored tie. His oxfords were brown with navy blue bottoms and he put on the watch that he bought that matches with Cammie's.

He looked over at Cammie who just put on jeans and a shirt with slip on shoes. He sighed and looked her up and down, "What?" she asked as she looked down and her glasses nearly slipped off of her face, "Too dressy?" she asked sarcastically.