Chapter 52: Youth

[NOT IN CAMMIE'S POV]

CAUTION NOT PROOFREAD

"You can't break the curse that was put on her but you can break that bind she has on you guys." Simone told Cammie and Kash as she ran her hands through her hair that was now alll black and combed down instead of spiked up and red.

Kash sighed and looked over at Cammie who was beyond annoyed. She was tired of all of this nonsense and having to go through all of this supernatural stuff with Kash. She never really through about these things actually being true and now having to live it was a whole other story.

"The bind she has on us?" Cammie asked as she put her hand on her back and stretched.

"Yes. How she's latching onto you two and depending on this child to be born." Simone explained.

'So what do you need us to do?" Kash asked with a certain eagerness in his voice. Pipaluk wasn't about to take away all that he had left, really and he was ready to try anything to ensure that Cammie and their unborn daughter was safe.

Simone sighed, "You guys need to reunite Pipaluk with the child she killed." Kash and Cammie remembered the story of how Pipaluk carved the name of the mad who raped her into the childs and then burned the child, burrying it in the forest.

"Reunite this ancient spirit with her child? How are we supposed to do this when this happened around the 1450s?" Cammie asked.

'How do you know the time period?" Kash questioned Cammie.

"Well it's around the time of the English sett- History class. Continue." she urged Simone.

"You guys need to use the stongest connection that you do have and that's the dreams you share." Simone started, "You guys need to....visit the spirit world if that makes sense in your dreams."

Cammie looked to Kash for a long time and then back at Simone who tok out two small brown pouches that were filled with contents they could not see. "Take these and sleep with it under our pillow every night. And I need you guys to keep anything green out of your diet. Do not consume anything green."

"Why not?' Kash asked as he looked at the pouch, "It's imperative tat you follow these instructions. This is for the safety of your baby girl, so Pipaluk will no long prey on her soul because that is what she is after."

Kash and Cammie left with worry in their hearts but they were determined to make their future better than how it was looking now. It seems like with every rise, they tumble down a few and have to deal with the problems they thought they got rid of. But whatever had to be done was going to be done.

~

It was April 12th now and Kash was working with Dante on buying the house. Every night they put the pouches under their pillows and slept but their dreams didn't seem to be changing. For a while now their dreams have been simple or meaningless but now as they sleep with these weird things under their pillows, the dreams just look peaceful and it's making them question. They've also been taking anything with a green color out of their diet but all of this was unclear to them on why they had to do it.

This evening, on Friday, Castillo, Travis and London were all waiting in the lobby of the hotel for Kash. They were going to meet up here with him just to chill because they have been working over time. Kash has never murdered so many souls he did not know back to back like that and it was tiresome but he saw nothing wrong with it, as long as Cammie doesn't know.

"Are you coming downstairs?" Kash asked her as he stretched.

"No." she answered as she fed Marbles, "You go."