Chapter 12: Belonging

I woke up suddenly and I was under the blanket. I lifted it and looked at the light purple T-Shirt that I was wearing all of a sudden and my missing underwear. I gasped loudly and a shriek followed afterwards. Was I hurting? Did Kash do something to me? I looked at the time, 7 the next morning and I can't remember a thing from yesterday. All I know is that we went to sleep. knowing that Kash could have taken advantage of me is killing me.

Kash walked into the room with a 9mm Berett, he taught me the name, pointed in the direction of the bed. He had his toothbrush in his mouth and was shirtless and wearing red boxers.

"What the hell are you screaming for?" he asked me as he kicked the door back and looked around.

I shook my head nervously, "Nothing..." I managed to get out.

Kash put the gun down and scowled at me, "Don't scream if nothing is going on." he looked out of the window for a while, "I thought someone got in here..." his voice lowered. "Now get up and get ready." he demanded.

I hesitated to get up because all I had on was a shirt, "Get up Cam!" he shouted, making me tremble. I got up and pulled my shirt down as I headed to the bathroom. Kash was still standing in the door frame so I had to squeeze past him. Kash snatched my shirt and picked me up by it, making me meet his face. "I'm not a rapist, Cammie." he glared at me with disappointment that I even questioned that. He let me back down, "Go and get ready." he said as he roamed around, brushing his teeth. Every now and then he would come in while I was brushing my teeth and spit in the sink. I looked at him and he glared at me for a long time before he jumped at me.

After I brushed my teeth, I got in the shower and did what I had to do. I wrapped my towel around me afterwards and went back to the room where Kash was talking on the phone, "Where did he say he was going to meet us?" Kash asked.

He was siting at the edge of the bed with a white button down, a dark plum tie and a navy blue sweater vest with long sleeves. He had on black slacks and was putting on black shoes. "How did he get in touch with London?" Kash asked whoever was on the phone, "Yeah aiight." he said hanging up.

I finally walked inside and got myself a bra and underwear. I looked at Kash several times before I said anything to him, "Uhm what-" I began.

"Black blazer, light blue button down, grey wool v-neck. purple velvet pants and black heels." Kash said as he stood up and walked towards the dresser to put his watch on, "Dark blue clutch and put your hair up and do your makeup. Darker....dark lipstick looks really nice on your lips." he told me.

I stared at him for a long time. "Okay...purple pants." I began.

"It's all on the chair." he said. I looked over at the chair in the corner of the room near the window and saw just what he described on the chair. How Kash can put such nice clothes together? I don't know but he knows what he's talking about. I slipped my underwear on under the towel and quickly put my bra on. I put the outfit on and headed to the bathoom. My hair was dry but managed to go into a bun. I put a little eye makeup on and then put on dark plum lipstick.

My heels clicked as I walked out to the kitchen where Kash was siting, "Can you make something really quickly?" he asked me,

"Where are we going?" I asked him.

Kash looked me up an down, "A lot of places." he said with his eyes squinted. He looked as if he was seconds away from hitting me. He always looks like that "What can you make in under 15 minutes?" he asked me.

"Uhm....nothing really." I said as I looked in the refrigerator. I pulled out a bag of grapes and washed them, setting them on a plate and on the counter. Kash and I picked at them for a while.