Chapter 33: Marriage

I threw my hands in the air and they landed back down, slapping the sides of my thighs. "You guys are just out and out ridiculous. You act like a bunch of school children who can't get over the fact that someone spilled your apple juice. Get over yourselves! Get over it all! We're all puppets with the same master. We're all the same, just accept that!" I shouted at them all as they stood around in the kitchen. Once again Bonnie, Travis, Liv, Kat and London met up with Kash and I at our house. I was cranky, exhausted and just got off of work. Today is Monday and Wednesday is when I am supposed to get back to Slim about everyone's decision and I am just getting around to telling them.

I huffed and walked to the refrigerator, "Excuse me London." I told him as he moved and I opened the refirgerator and grabbed a bottle of water. I opened it and gulped a whole bunch down and then capped it back. 

"You guys irk me, you really do." I walked off into the living room and Marbles ran past my feet. Kash walked up to me and pulled me arm.

"Calm down, Cam. You just threw some bullshit_ at us." he whispered to me and led me back into the kitchen. 

"See this is why I don't trust you. You want us to join together with the twins and their gang?" Kat asked as she tilted her head to the side and her hair that was usually curly was straight and fell to the side. 

"Listen. Diablo took 3 people from you guys and you all loved them very much, well at least cared somewhat. And I know that al of you don't want to work for him and want to see him gone. Slim and Blaze can help you guys do that. They are more organized then you guys. You thought they were some street gang, they have connections with everyone. You guys act too snotty to form alliances with anyone. If you were so elite, you would have been at the top. But where are you guys, at the bottom." I reminded them as I looked each one of them in the face and sighed. 

"So what the hell do you want us to do? Just become best friends with them?" London asked as he drank from the glass of wine he poured for himself earlier. 

"I'm saying you should give them a chance. I believe them." I told them. I actually did and it's easy to read Slim even though he is smart. After he went through what Diablo did to him, I know he's serious.

"And Kash....he has a tracking device in his back, like the one you have in your shoulder." I looked down and then looked at Kash.

Everyone's reaction was nearly the same, shocked and confused. 'What the hell is she talking about?" Travis questioned loudly. 

"A tracking device?" Bonnie asked. 

"So that's why Diablo can find us so easily, huh? Because of you and you knew all this time?" Travis got in Kash's face 'So you've been working for him?'

Kash pushed Travis back violently and before Travis could launch forwards, London and Kat held him back.

"I was a kid. I just remember that it hurt. I didn't know that's what it was." Kash sat back and looked at me. I hope he's not mad. 

"Why didn't you tell us?" Liv asked as she looked at Kash, almost like she wanted to cry.