Chapter 7: Sanity

Characters to the side

"Tell me what you think about it? We're moving in anyway but I still want to know." Kash said to me. I looked at Kash and all around.

Kash drove us to another condominium, this one much fancier than the first. It had two rooms and a bathroom and a bigger balcony and bigger windows. Everything about it was bigger and better and it just seemed like so much.

"You bought it and had it furnished already?" I asked Kash. He nodded. I looked all around again and half smiled. I walked into one bedroom and stared at the bed and then walked into the next bedroom and saw there was no bed.

"Do I get my own bed?" I asked him. Kash laughed.

"What's wrong with this bed?" he asked me as he pulled me back into the room with the bed. I looked around at the King bed and then him.

"I don't want to sleep in the same bed..." I said.

He laughed, "We have been all this time." he told me.

"I know, but. I-" I started saying. Kash pulled me roughly out of the room and back outside to the car.

"By, tomorrow night we're moving in here. No matter what you say and what you do. Got it?" Kash asked me. I looked all around his face for some sympathy and there was none. What he says goes and that is that. I nodded and he half smiled.

"Glad you came to your senses." he said. He locked the doors and we got back in the car.

---A Few Days Later---

"How long do I have to do all of this?" I asked Kash. He came in to the kitchen and closed the refrigerator door as I pulled out the chicken.

"Like 4 hours. I told you to start cooking earlier." he said. "What were you doing while I left?" he asked me. I sighed and tried to kick something up really quickly.

"I was tired." I complained.

He gave me a look, "You were tired, so you just sat on your ass_ all morning?" he asked me. I rolled my eyes and got things together. I decided to make a cake and some cookies along with the meal.

"I'm talking to you." Kash said.

I rolled my eyes, "I don't want to be here!" I yelled at him. "I don't want to be apart of your little California club or whatever it is you do! I want to do things on my own time whenever I want to. I want to go to work when I please and go to school and do whatever I please if I want to." I said to him.

Kash looked me up and down and in one swift move had me in a head lock. "Don't slip up. I promise on everything right now I'll slit your throat and gut your insides and send it to your parents with your name on it." he said to me.

"You won't." I said to him fearlessly.

His grip tightened and I struggled to breath. "What makes you think that I won't?" he asked me "Huh? You want to be mouthy then speak up." he said.

"You make empty promises. You don't follow through. You were supposed to kill me 29 times already. I counted. Do it already if I am too mouthy, you said it yourself that I wasn't worth anything." I said. Right now I don't care if I die or not, I just want to be away from this, whatever this is.

Kash pushed me off of him and I ran into the counter, "By 8:30 all this shit_ better be ready." he said to me, walking out of the kitchen. I watched him walk away and hated everything about him, I wanted to kill him but I don't exactly know his friends are and if they'll find me and brutally murder me.

I made as much food as I could and it was all done before 8:30. Kash was having a get together with his friends and he wanted me to make something. I took a shower and Kash came out of the bathroom and went into the bedroom. I looked inside the closet as Kash sat on the bed looking at me.