Chapter 21: Carol Ann

[Not in Cammie's POV]

Bonnie enjoyed having Cammie around and Cammie enjoyed Bonnie's company just as much. Like best friends are always perceived as, they fill in each other's gaps. Bonnie helping Cammie come out of her shell and Cammie calming Bonnie down. Two days has passed and Bonnie's flirtatious behavior has been kept at a minimum, the most she's done is kiss Cammie on the cheek. She enjoys making Cammie feel awkward about her sexuality and can't help but finding herself more and more attracted to Cammie, especially when Cammie woke up early this morning with a pleasant surprise.

Cammie got up early this Saturday morning and freshened up and made peanut butter pancakes with sliced bananas on top and little bit of raw almonds, drizzled in maple syrup. Cammie allowed her hair, that remained a puffy mess, to flow around he kitchen as she got breakfast ready.

When the wonderful aroma woke Bonnie from her sleep, she brushed her teeth and washed her face off. Last night, sleeping next to Cammie, she fell asleep a lot faster and drool dripped from her mouth.

Bonnie looked at her well rested face in the mirror and stared at her red hair, pulling it up in a ridiculously high ponytail and wrapping it around to form a tight bun. Bonnie looked herself over in the mirror, turning to the side to look at her full behind and running her hands over it through her pajama shorts.

"Amazing." she told herself to boost her confidence a little more as she does each day. Bonnie left the bathroom and headed towards the kitchen, closing her eyes and inhaling the smell.

"Peanut butter?" she startled Cammie as she entered the kitchen and hopped on the counter.

"Good morning." Cammie said with an awkward look on her face. For a couple of months now she was used to meeting Kash's serious face in the morning but here was Bonnie, peepy and excited.

"These are peanut butter pancakes?" Bonnie asked Cammie as she jumped off of the counter and onto the side of the counter Cammie was standing on. Cammie nodded as she drizzled the syrup over her pancakes.

"This is the first time I made them so excuse me if they taste bad." Cammie warned.

Bonnie grabbed the plate and fork with a smile on her face and headed over to the living room. Cammie remained in the kitchen with her plate, not sure if she should follow or not but Bonnie ended up calling out to her. "Come on, Cammie!" she called and Cammie grabbed her things and walked into the living room to see Bonnie siting on the love seat with her back against the arm rest and one leg up on the seat and the other down.

"Sit here." she patted the space in between her legs. Cammie looked Bonnie over, studying the eagerness in her face and playing the sweetness of her voice over and over again. Cammie gave in, sitting down where Bonnie directed her and Bonnie pulled her closer and leaned back as she continued to eat. Cammie ate slowly, making her pancakes swirl around in the syrup and listening to the crunchiness of the almonds.

"This is really good. Kash had it nice." Bonnie laughed as they set in near silence. Cammie looked out of the window at the sun and squinted her eyes.

"Thanks." she responded.

'Why are you so down. You miss Kash or something?" Bonnie questioned.

"No, I just don't know what to say." Cammie retorted truthfully.

Bonnie pushed Cammie forwards and swung her feet over and threw her paper plate away and placed her fork in the sink. Cammie came in afterwards, taking care of the dishes and they returned to the living room and Bonnie closed the curtain so the natural light no longer shone in the room.

"Do you want to go somewhere today?" Bonnie asked Cammie as she placed her hands on her hips and tilted her head to the side.

'Where?"Cammie asked.