Chapter 37: Addiction and Alcoholism

"I command you to lie back down!' Pipaluk shouted at she casted her hands over Kash's body and then tok her right hand and pressed her palm on Kash's forehead. He was choking and started beating his chest, making his face twist up as he struggled to catch his breath. Smoke rose from Pipaluk's hand and she withrew it in agony, looking at the burns on her palm and back at Kash who's body jerked up and his chest heaved.

"I said, lie back down!" she shouted at him again but Kash couldn't. Pipaluk was beyond herself, the spell she put on both Kash and Cammie seemed to be broken because Kash sat up without any trouble but something was choking him.

Suddenly, Kash's bottom lip trembled and he opened his mouth. Out poured a thick, glue like liquid that was black and bubbled as it leaked slowly from his mouth. It flowed continuously, making it even harder for Kash to breath and he shivered uncontrolably. The black vomit that poured from his mouth, crept off of his body and the platform without leaving a trace. It slowly began to gather on the Earth before the fire that separated the platform both Cammie and Kash were on. When Kash finished vomiting, he laid back down and his eyes struggled to stay upen as he groaned in an extreme amount of pain.

Kash was weak but managed to turn his head to the right, watching what was taking place. The black vomit began to rise and twisted and turned, bending into a form. It hardened into a figure and all of a sudden burst into ashes that pelted all around them. This blinded Kash and Pipaluk momentarily and when the ashes cleared from their eyes, someone was standing over Cammie's body.

Kash looked at Pipaluk's face, terror taking over her bones. Something she never experienced since the last time she has seen Raoul Senior. Kash blinked repeatedly, looking at who was standing over Cammie. His own father in the flesh. This time his dad wasn't in his 40s like when he dies, instead he was 23, the same age as Kash.

He was clothed in a black button down shirt that was tucked into black pants and a black blazer and shoes. His hair cut low but wavy like Kash's but his eyes were brown and his mustache a little darker. Her wore a smile on his face as he looked from Kash, back down at Cammie and leaned down to meet her face.

Raoul kissed Cammie on the lips slowly and Kash screamed out, "Get the fuck_ away from her!" he shouted. Kash couldn't move, the spell was working again and could not jump up and attack his dad like he longed to do.

As Raoul contined kissing Cammie, he opened his eyes and looked over at Kash, chucking and kissing Cammie more roughly and then pulling her bottom lip, drawing something from her. Raoul inhaled it and his chest expanded and then collapsed again and he closed his eyes, breathing out with a smile on his face.

"I've waited for this for so long." he said as he moved away from Cammie and walked over to Kash, staring his son in the face. Kash never thought he would see his dad ever again, especially not in a form that looked eaxactly like him.

"How are you feeling son?" Raoul sat on the edge of the platform and stroked Kash's face. "You didn't expect to see me so soon did you?"

Kash was at a lost for words as he stared his father in the face, "Can't speak...I know. I'll leave you here to gather your thoughts" Raoul looked at Pipaluk "And you..."

Raoul approached Pipaluk and she stood tall and pulled a cross from her cloak and held it up to Raoul and he stared at it. Suddenly he snatched it from her and threw it onto Kash's body and Kash screamed out in pain.