Chapter 15: Turn

"I'm getting tired!" I yelled at Kash as I continued running. My breaths were short and the amount of perspiration on my forehead and the rest of my body was serious.

"Alright." Kash said and hit the button on the treadmill and I slowly stopped running until I hopped off of the treadmill and onto Kash.

"Eww, sorry, I'm sweating." I moved away from him. Kash passed me my bottle of water as we headed to the area where our bags of clothes were. We were at the gym once again and Kash is planning on making me work out a lot more to build more muscle. So my body could look athletic and not just skinny.

"You did pretty good today." he said to me.

"Of course I did." I said as I grabbed my bag and headed to the showers. I put a shower cap on and then took my clothes off and headed to one of the showers with a towel. I washed off really good with the soap that I brought here because Kash told me to get dressed, we have to go somewhere sadly. I got showered and made myself smell as good as possible and changed. This time I picked out something to wear.

I put on a white dress that has asymmetrical black stripes and a cut out back that stopped a little above my knees. Then I wore light blue flats with a golden leather capped toe and a neon green bag. It looked pretty good to me. I put my gym clothes in the bag and went over to the mirror with the little makeup bag. I put on tan and brown eyeshadow and used brown eyeliner on my lower waterline and no mascara. Then I used a peach colored lip stick. I'm tyring Kash, I'm trying but getting dressed up and fashion is all new to me.

I left the showers and met Kash standing there, fixing his tie. He looked pretty nice as he always does. The white button down and satin brown tie with a light brown blazer and mustard colored courdoroys and brown oxfords. Kash looked me over for a while.

"Your hair..." he said as he looked at my head.

"I know." I said as I patted it down.

"Lets go and fix that." he said. Kash and I left the gym with our bags and went to his car. We but the bags in the trunk and Kash closed it down.

"What time is it?" I asked him.

"Like 12 something." he said. I nodded and was about to open the car door but Kash pulled me away. "No, let's walk." he said to me.

I sighed, I had enough working out already. My weak bones can't take this. Kash surprisingly held my hand as he walked and I slipped out of it.

'Stop trying to make me like you." I said to him a I rolled my eyes. He was annoying me, trying to act so perfect when he knows that he isn't.

"Don't play games with me Cam.' he said as he held onto my hands again and pulled me so I walked closer to him. "You talk all that talk and then do the opposite." he said.

"Wouldn't that be you?" I questioned him.

"Cut the crap."

It didn't take long before we reached the hair salon. While we were walking, I bet we looked awkward. Kash was firm and stiff and kept the pace steady but I walked too fast and then too slow and then I drifted away and came back. I was just a mess and I bet I looked it too. When we entered the hair salon, Kash paid for me to get my hair washed, deep conditioned and blow dried out  and it was a lengthy process but I loved the results. I stood up from the chair, thanking the hair stylist and loved the feling of my hair swaying back and forth. Kash was waiting by the door and he got up and ran his hands through my hair.

"Happy?" he asked me.

I shrugged, "Yeah." I said as we left.

"Good." he told me. "Let's go and get something to eat."