Chapter 50: Acid

[NOT IN CAMMIE'S POV]

"From what I can see, there are about 6 microphone and ear pieces within the down town area. Not too far from us and the rate at which they are moving seems to me like they are surrounding us but not moving directly towards us. So that means they're looking for you guys." Jason reported as the members of the Blue Zero gang stared at the screen. Ivan, the lead member stood there, his eyes locking on the moving targets.

'What do you want us to do boss? Get all of them?" Ivan asked Slim who was standing in the door frame. There was a lot on his mind right now. Friday, not too far away from what happened between him and his brother a couple of days ago and he was still angry. But more saddened that he let something so old get in the way of his and Blaze's relationship. Slim hated the fact that he always had to pay for what Blaze had done. One guy even threatened Slim with a gun when Blaze went and stole from him. Slim always payed the price when it came to Blaze's asinine behavior and he was fed up.

Not only that but he was thinking. Who else could it be?

"Don't kill them...just capture them and meet us at the factory way out past Milldon Road." Slim said as he lit a cigar and smoked it slowly. He was supposed to stop smoking but the stress made him start up. Slim went into the other room and called Kash so he could come in.

"How do you suggest we go about this?" Slim asked Kash.

"Like we discussed earlier. We bring them to the factory and execute and dispose of them there. But we need to get some of our guys in Vegas involved too." Kash said.

"Well Razor and some of his people got a place to stay near by so I'll let them know." Slim left to call Razor.

Their war with Diablo has officially started. They were planning on making a hit tonight, that means 6 men had to go down and they weren't planning on losing any of their people.

All of the guys met up in the South Pole 3rd floor, a place they will soon replace with another meeting place and Jason told them all of the locations where the men were.

"Okay so we have one guy in that big park over on Morris Avenue." Jason read off to them.

"Castillo, you got them." Slim appointed the position to Castillo and sent 4 of the other guys with them. They were moving fast and had to get it done quick.

"Now there are two guys in a bar, it probably won't be that hard to differentiate who it is. Who has them?" Jason turned around to ask the gang.

"I want them. Me and some of my boys got them." he said as they headed to the weapon room to get what they needed for the job.

"What about us?" Razor asked, the leader of the strictly Latino gang. He's mouthy and rude and they stay to themselves but still help out.

"Well speak up." Slim snapped "Get the two guys. They've been still at some intersection on grove."

"And the last one is in a parking deck." Jason reported.