Chapter 32: Language of Love

3 days and three pregnancy tests later, I was sitting on Bonnie's living room couch with a bag of cookies and a jar of peanut butter. I sure as heck wasn't pregnant but I was eating like a pregnant woman. Kash dropped me off here earlier because Bonnie told me that she had to show me something and had some thing to discuss. Now we were in the living room and I was staring at a short and thin dark skinned guy with strong features and thick glasses similiar to my own.

"Cammie this is Jason. Really good with technology and all of that crap_ you were babbling about." Bonnie told me.

I looked over at Jason and half smiled. He was holding a small black bag in his hand and sat forwards and put the bag on the table. He then stretched his hand out towards me and I shook it, "Nice to meet you Cammie." he smiled.

"Nice to meet you also." I told him, not sure on why he was here.

"Uhm, Bonnie here told me that you guys were in need of some assisstance and I was in need of some cash so I figured I'd help out." he told me as he looked over at Bonnie and then back at me.

Jason opened the bag and pulled out a small black circular object. Maybe as small as a thumb tack and passed it to me. "What is it?" I asked him.

"It's an ear chip," he took it from me "You insert it in you ear like so." Jason demonstrated on Bonnie and then pulled out a headset with a microphone attached.

"Whatever you speak into here, Bonnie will be able to hear it." he passed it to me and I smiled.

"This seems perfect for now." I told him as I passed it back.

"I have a question." I told him.

"Shoot." he said as Bonnie passed him some money.

"I;m guessing you have access to things of this sort and you're very good with it." I began and Jason nodded "So if we need you in the future, you wouldn't mind helping right?"

"Well uhm, sure but I need the money in return. I wire these things myself." I told him.

"Well we can take care of that, we just need your cooperation and we need you to be silent about it. Can you do that?" I asked him.

"Without a doubt." he nodded and smiled. After a while, Bonnie walked him outside and I remained inside. It was around 7 P.M. and I came from work not too long ago. I have to prepare my self for that meeting with Slim and help everyone plan how exactly we are going to get these Stevie guy to talk and Bonnie was working on that.

When Bonnie came back upstairs, I was in the middle of licking the peanut butter off of my finger when she jumped onto my lap and gave me a hug, squeezing me tightly and giggling.

"I did good?" she asked me.

"Yes." I said as I licked the peanut butter off and Bonnie sat back, becoming more comfortable on my lap and looked at me.