Chapter 87

Cay busied herself in the kitchen working on Julian's cake. She was losing her mind and this is what kept her together, thinking about her son and what he was going to be like.

Jules had already called Mario's Pizzeria and ordered ten extra large, different variety pizzas because Cay planned on feeding everyone, including Valkin and his camp and Mac and his camp

Jules had already called Mario's Pizzeria and ordered ten extra large, different variety pizzas because Cay planned on feeding everyone, including Valkin and his camp and Mac and his camp.  They all deserved some happy.

She was making sure she had enough plates, napkins and flatware when her cell phone rang.  It was Marco!

"Marco?" She whispered.  "Hi mommy" Julian's voice rang out.  Cay collapsed to the kitchen floor.

"Julian, baby?  Are you okay?" She cried.  "I'm okay.  I'm a little tired and hungry.  I would like a bath and my pajamas" he replied sweetly.

"Mommy made your favorite chocolate cake and we ordered pizza for a welcome home party.  How does that sound?" She asked, sniffing.

"Awesome!" He yelled excitedly.  "Mommy, Uncle Dre wants to talk to me and daddy wants to talk to you."

"Okay baby" Cay said.  "Mommy?"  "Yeah?" She replied.  "I missed you and I love you and Isabelle" he said.

Oh God Cay mouthed.  "I love and missed you too.  See you soon, okay?"  But he was already talking away to Dre.

"Baby?" Marco said and Cay started to cry as soon as she heard his voice.  "You did it, Marco.  You found our baby and you're bringing him home.  I love you so much!" Cay cried.

"We'll be home in about thirty" Marco told her.  He sounded so carefree, happy that their son was coming home.

"I love you Marco.  So much" Cay said.  "Ti amo baby" Marco said and she could hear his smile through the phone.

"Marco make sure you bring Valkin and Mac's family and people.  They are as much a part of why we are bringing Julian home.  I've made a cake and I've sent Enrique to get the pizzas from Mario's" Cay said.

"See you soon baby" Marco said.  Cay wanted to shout, scream or cry, she was so elated.

"Jules!" She cried out.  Moments later her sister in law came running into the kitchen.

Cay grabbed her and hugged her.  "I got to talk to him, Jules!  Julian!  He sounded so fine and happy!  Marco said they'll be here in thirty."

Jules brought her hand up to her mouth, just sobbing into her palm.  She was so excited for her family, they would be whole again!