Chapter 47

Cay worked very hard on getting her family packed and was finishing up with Julian's bag when Vittorio knocked softly on the opened door.

"Good morning Vit" she said brightly.  He nodded.  "Mrs. Cay.  Marco sent me to gather the bags.  I'm to load them into the car when you are ready."

"Okay, well I'm done with the little one's and mine and Marco's are in the hallway."  Cay zipped the smaller blue vinyl rolling bag that had a cute graphic of a little dark haired boy and an older man and underneath the picture it read Going to Nono's.  The older man had it custom made for his great grandson.

As Vittorio turned to go, Cay reached her hand out making it land on his arm, catching his attention.

"How is Umberto doing?"  She always asked after the men and their families.

"He'll be in the hospital for a while but he's finally in a regular, private room now" he answered with a slight smile.  Vittorio was the strong, silent type and sometimes it was hard to get a reading off of him.

"Oh that's wonderful news!" Cay exclaimed.  "I've already asked the kitchen staff to prepare meals for Coraline and the children.  She doesn't need to be worrying about meals right now."

She asked about Enzo because she knew how close he and Berto are.  "He's doing well, Mrs. Cay.  His wife is helping look after Umberto and Coraline's children."  Cay nodded in approval.

"Well, I guess I'm as ready as I will ever be" she said to the giant of a man to her left.

"The boss wanted me to make sure you have all of your medication as well mistress."  Cay smiled, loving how her husband looked after her, no matter what.

Patting her large purse, she smiled up at the man who just gave a slight nod and indicated for her to take his free arm.

Something else of Marco's doing for sure, but she would humor him and Vittorio by doing what was required of her, for her safety and protection.

Speaking of her husband, there he was, standing at the island kitchen, engrossed in an email or some report, sipping on coffee, while the rest of the family were seated, eating breakfast.

Walking up behind him, she slid her hands around his narrow waist, caressing his belly and inhaling his wonderful scent.

"Hmm, the things I would ask you to do if we were alone" her voice low enough for his ears only. 

Without a word, he pulled her to his front while he let his eyes rake over her body.

She was wearing a body-hugging winter cream colored sweater dress that came a couple of inches above her knees and had paired it with knee high soft brown leather boots.

She was starting to show, finally, as Marco placed his hand across her little baby bump. "I assure you, Mrs. DeLuca, that if we were alone, I would have no problem bending you over and taking you."

His delicious words coursed through her body, giving her an idea. She leaned forward, about to marry their lips, when she said "Your study. Now." And gave him a chaste peck on the lips.

She had barely gotten in the doorway to his study, when she heard the door close behind her and the lock click.

She swayed over to his desk, knowing he was watching, lifted her dress and bent over his desk.

The sensation running through her body when he moved in behind her, gave her chills but when she heard his belt and the zipper on his pants, she almost came.

He could make everything he did seem so sensual and erotic, like the way he caressed her bare ass cheek, the speed at which he moved her panties to one side, holding them against her thigh with his thumb.

But when she felt his finger slide inside her, she couldn't help the moan that escaped her lips.

"Oh ti amo, you're so wet for me" he groaned. "Do I excite you baby?" He asked. "You and only you, Marco" Cay panted as he languidly pushed in and out of her with his finger.

"Tell me what I want to hear, Cay" he said, his voice very authoritative. "I want you, Marco, inside of me, making love to me with your c*ck."

She always gave him what he needed as he slipped his erection inside her slick sex. "Hmm" he drawled, his hips rolling erotically and slowly.

Oh she could tell that this was not going to be quick, no he was going to make love to her and take his time doing it.

Their act, this love they shared, ended with an explosive orgasm for them both as Cay felt his body spasm and jerk, signaling the release of his seed.

Carefully pulling out, he repositioned her panties and pulled her dress down and when she turned to face him, she tugged him closer.

Their eyes locking while she tucked his shirt back in, zipped him up and buckled his belt, his eyes burning her within.

"I love you" he murmured against her lips, taking her mouth with a very passionate kiss. "I love you so much" was Cay's response as they walked out hand-in-hand.

Julian was adorable in his excitement of being on his father's plane, especially when he got to meet the pilots and see the cockpit.

It was then he made the announcement that he was going to become a pilot, making everyone smile and laugh at his enthusiasm.

They were instructed to take their seats and buckle up because they were about to take off and that they were looking at an approximate flight time of seven hours.

Marco had purchased a portable DVD player and several animated movies, educational movies and games they all could play with him.

Plus Cay brought his favorite books and flash cards they had been working on with him, much to his displeasure but when his mother reminded him that his daddy studied very hard.

He grumbled "Okay" making his dad smirk and his mother just chuckle and shake her head at their son's answer.

Once they were in the air and the seatbelt sign had been taken off, the pilot called for Marco and Julian to the cockpit.

"Dad!  Come on!  Hurry up!" Julian said excitedly as Marco grinned trailing behind his son.

Jules leaned forward and said "Lord have mercy, that child is a mess but I love him so much."  Cay heartily agreed as Nono gave some perspective.

"Marco was so much like Julian, it's uncanny watching the two of them.  My son and daughter would have gotten such a kick out of him and they would have loved you as much as we do, Cay."

His eyes were misty from memories that had resurfaced and come to the forefront, when Cay said "I know we would have loved them too."

When Marco and Julian returned from their visit, they ordered lunch and just had light conversation, laughing and talking while they ate.

Cay watched her family with great pride and joy, rubbing her belly, thinking that despite everything, she loved her family and her life.