Chapter 6

Cay woke, feeling strangely warm, trying to shake the sleep from her head, until she remembered that she'd slept with Marco and speaking of Marco, he was the reason for the rise in her body temperature.

His sinful body was entwined all around hers, making it impossible to move at all but truth be told, she loved the sensation of waking up next to someone, especially if that someone was Marco DeLuca.

It didn't look like it was daylight but she couldn't know for sure, so she reached for the only thing she had access to and that was Marco's cell.  But before she could even look at it, his gruff voice made her jump.

"What do you think you're doing?"  His voice scared the sh*t out of her especially with that tone.  "I-I'm sorry Marco.  I couldn't reach my phone and I just wanted to see what time it was" her voice was shaky.

Sighing and rubbing his hand over his face, he apologized for his outburst.  "I'm sorry, fiore.  I didn't mean to jump on you."  He said and it sounded sincere.

"It's okay Marco.  I wouldn't want anyone looking at my phone either" Cay said with a small smile as Marco rolled over onto his side facing her.

"Two-thirty" he answered.  "What?" Cay asked, already forgetting her earlier question.  Marco chuckled as he leaned over and nipped at her neck.  "It's two-thirty, Cayanne."  Her body shivered as his warm breath jump-started her senses.

"Hmm, so that means we don't have to get up just yet, right?"  She ran her nose down his jawline, making him growl at her.  "Are you willing to play this game, fiore?" He husked.  She nodded and that was all the answer he needed.

Cay watched Marco pull her over so she was now straddling his buff body and she could easily lean over and assault him with her mouth...and she did.

"Hmm baby your mouth feels so incredible" Marco mumbled against the side of her neck as she turned her head so she could kiss him.

The feeling of his hands running down her backside made her body hum at the things he was able to make her feel and what she felt was carnal in nature.

Having never had a man before until now, she felt addicted, like she couldn't get enough of him and she never wanted to get to the point of feeling like she'd had enough.

"Marco" she groaned, as his mouth did rude things to her breasts, making her want so much more.  She didn't know where the boldness came from, but she sat up, took his hands and brought him to a sitting position and they were now nose-to-nose.

He hadn't entered her yet, but the way she was moving her hips caused his c*ck to slide against her very aroused sex, making her grit out a very primal sound.

Using one hand to lift her, he asked her to move up and with his other hand, he guided himself inside her willing core.  She hissed and threw her head back as she took his entire length into her body.

Once acclimated, she started to move back and forth against him, his eyes closing slowly, his head dipping back.  Cay let him stay like that for a bit and then she whispered "Come back to me.  I need to see your eyes while we make love."

Marco's head came forward and his eyes opened, per her request and what she saw in them was sincerity as well as desire and the way he looked at her took her breath away.

The way his hands roamed over her body made her feel like she was free-falling into something wonderful and even though he was her one and only experience, she was now ruined for other men. 

Cay and Marco's lips were just barely touching as her breasts rubbed erotically against his chest, his moans sounding primal as he picked her up in one solid, swift motion, putting her on her back.

Marco's body moved with a quick, steady pace, pumping in and out of her while begging her to wrap her legs around his waist and once she did that was it.

Cay felt his c*ck thicken inside her as his body prepared to climax, she just needed him to touch her, anywhere and she could go with him into that blissful, mind-altering universe called an orgasm.

"Marco" she panted, her legs tightening around him.  "What do you need baby?"  "Ah!" Cay gasped as it wouldn't be much longer now.  "Touch me, please" she begged.

Marco sought out her swollen cl*t once again and as soon as he began caressing her, she exploded, spiraling downward, her cries of pleasure turning him on.

"F*ck, f*ck!" Marco yelled out as he climaxed hard, his essence pumping into her in thick, long spurts and God it felt so good and so needed!

Falling on top of her, Cay ran her fingers through his damp hair, deciding right then and there that she wanted more of Marco in her life and thought that maybe for once, the universe would allow her to be happy.

"You okay?" Cay whispered softly, caressing his back in a gentle sweeping motion.  "I am now" was his sweet reply.  "Do you think you can fall back asleep?" Marco asked, lifting his head and smiling at her.

She nodded and giggled, saying "I feel like a piece of spaghetti."  Marco shocked her by laughing, a real laugh and it was magnificent sounding and she told him so.

Getting turned back around in bed, Cay settled her head on his chest, her left hand resting on his heart and getting lost in its vibration, while kissing him there as well, she felt relaxed and happy.

"Good night, fiore.  Again" he chuckled.  "Good night Marco" she said tiredly, already dozing off to the gentle rise and fall of his chest and breathing.

Cay woke up to the feeling that someone was watching her and sure enough when she rolled over there was a giant of a man just standing there, staring at her and not in a good way.  He gave her the creeps and made her feel uncomfortable.

"Sorry I didn't mean to startle you" he said, sounding very disingenuous.  Holding the sheets closer to her body, she felt like he was trying to sneak a peak and that made her skin crawl.

"I'm Stefano Carlo, one of Mr. DeLuca's men.  He got called away suddenly and asked me to see you home.  So, if you will please hurry, I have a car waiting for you."

To say that Cay wasn't disappointed and a little hurt would be a total lie, but she did as the man asked.  She got dressed and then looked for something to leave Marco a note on.

Picking up a piece of paper, she hurriedly penned a note.

My dearest Marco,  I know this will sound corny, but this is for your benefit solely.  Thank you for making me feel like Cinderella and for last night.  I am glad our paths crossed and I'm looking forward to going down a new one with you.  Yours always, Cayanne

Cay asked his man to please give it to him and promising that he would he ushered her out the door and into an awaiting car, but what she didn't see was him wadding up the paper and putting it in his pocket.

She never suspected the plans that were set in motion by a man who could not deal with change and because of Cayanne, he was watching it unfold before his eyes and took it as his duty to stop them before they even got started.

This would lead to hurt feelings, hearts being hardened and an unending tangling of carefully constructed lies that would take four years to come to light.