Chapter 40

Cay was a little sad to be leaving Russia, their honeymoon had been extraordinary and she'd gotten so spoiled to having her husband all to herself and she knew once home, it would be back to the real world, one of him being gone all day and sometimes working late.

On the other hand was Julian.  She couldn't wait to see their son and hear of his adventures with Nono, how he learned to fish, what he thought about eating what he caught and how he loved the cabin.

Marco came up behind her, encasing her waist with his strong arms and placing a kiss on her neck.  "We'll come back, fiore" he said gently as Cay nodded.

Vittorio had already loaded the car and the roads had finally cleared from the storm several nights earlier but another one was coming right in behind that one, another reason for them to get going.

After what seemed like an incredibly long flight home, they pulled into the compound's driveway at quarter of two...a.m. that is and both of them were exhausted but the first thing they did as soon as they entered the house, was go straight to Julian's room.

Cay gasped at the sight of him, grabbing for her husband's hand. "I swear, does he look like he's grown to you?" She whispered. Marco chuckled as Cay threw him that look and said "No baby, it's just you've been gone for ten days. That's all. Now, come." She shivered when he used that tone with her.

They had spent time in the plane's shower, memorizing, kissing and caressing each other's bodies but this man seemed like he could never get enough of hers.

Marco turned the lights off and opened their curtains slightly, letting the moonlight shine in, like it was their own personal nightlight and while keeping his eyes locked on Cay's, he removed his clothes, all except his jeans and sat on the edge of the bed.

"Take everything off. Except your panties." His wife hurriedly fulfilled his command. "Now, come to me. Slowly" he husked as she did so.

She had reached him, finally, as he placed her between his opened legs, rough hands running down the length of her body, filling her with unspoken excitement.

"You're a very sexy woman, Cay" he said while slowly pulling her thong down, until it was at her feet, leaving her exposed and ready to grant her husband's every desire.

"Hmm, Marco" slid from her lips, her head falling back slowly as his hands played with her body.

"Do you know what a turn on it is to see how I affect you? Affect your body? How your p*ssy weeps for me?" he breathed, using his finger to spread her arousal around and then he brought that finger to her lips and slowly pushed it between them.

"Suck" he said, drawing out the 's'. Cay made a show out of doing what he asked for by bringing her hand to his, guiding his finger as she took it into her mouth, like she did when she was giving him head.

"Hmm" she drawled slowly, watching his eyes close to almost slits, her eyes dropping to his crotch, seeing the immense bulge that she'd helped put there.

She was feeling brave and adventurous, she wasn't sure why, but she wanted him, no needed him and she knew he needed her too and she hoped he would take her all over their room before they fell into bed.

"Are you going to f*ck me, Marco?" She asked seductively. His answer was to unzip his jeans, slowly, and pull them down enough that his erection sprung free, looking gorgeous and hard and ready for her...all ten inches of him.

Her jaw slacked open as she watched him grip his manhood, rubbing his thumb around the head and spreading the arousal that accumulated there and then he began pumping himself.

Slowly at first, until Cay brought her hands to her breasts, tugging on her aroused buds, making animalistic groaning sounds as she played.

Cay watched with great pleasure as his hand sped up and then to add to the mood, she lowered her right hand to her sex, letting her fingers slide inside while her left hand pleasured her n*pple.

"Oh.my.sweet.Lord" Cay gritted out as she felt her body growing for orgasm but before she could put a name to her relief, Marco grabbed her, threw her on the bed and tore his jeans from his body.

Laying on his back, he told Cay to turn around and then pulled her on top of him putting them now in the position of sixty-nine.

It didn't take much of being in that position before they both gave in and found their release together.

"Good.God.Marco" she panted. "Si.fiore?" He panted back. She grabbed his hand and bringing it to her mouth, she kissed him with all the passion she possessed.

"Wanna take that bath we missed in St. Petersburg?" She asked. Her answer came with her husband pulling her naked body on top of his, wrapping his legs around hers and kissing her roughly.

"I'll take that as a yes?" She joked.  A grunt is what she received.  "Well, let me up so I can go start it and you?  While you just lay there and look sexy" Cay said, sliding from his grasp and walking unashamedly naked towards the bathroom.

Marco's groan told her what she needed to know and that was she turned him on, he wanted her like no other and she would always be the one he would turn to for his sexual desires.

When the tub was filled with fragrant, sudsy bubbles, she climbed in and called out for her husband.  "Baby?  I'm so ready for you" she wanted him again, when he walked in.

"Well don't you look hot and fine" he said leaning up against the doorframe, his erection coming to life again.

Cay held out her finger summoning him to her and once he arrived and climbed in, placing his body on hers, spreading her legs, he slipped into her.

Cay loved how her husband's body made her feel, whether he was making love to her, f*cking her or teasing her, he satisfied her, making her never want another