Chapter 14

Marco had asked Cay to come to their room after the meeting in which Stefano was confronted.  When she walked in, he shut the door and locked it.

Stalking towards her, he gathered her into his arms, her scent floating around them like a soft cloak.

Removing her from his arms, he sat on the edge of their bed, while he took in her feminine form, his mind working on his thoughts.

"Take your dress off" he commanded her. She was quick to comply and despite the fact that she was left standing in only a brief pair of lacy panties, she did not hide herself.

"Hmm baby" he said. "I wish you could see what I see" he motioned her to step forward and she did without hesitation.

She was right in front of him, her sex almost in his face making his need for her grow more. Marco placed gentle kisses all over Cay's belly, almost like he was worshiping her.

"Your belly is so beautiful" he murmured, kissing around her belly button. "I want to have another baby with you" he told her. "Women are the most amazing creatures in the world, because they not only have a hand in creating life, but they keep that life safe, inside their bellies, so it can grow and flourish, then they give birth. I want to have that chance again with you."

"Marco" she said softly as he hooked his fingers into the sides of her panties, sliding them to the floor and helping her step out of them.

"God I want you like I want no other" he breathed. He slid to his knees, lifted her foot and removed her sandal and then did the same for the other shoe, once this was accomplished, he told her to grip his shoulders.

"Now, spread those beautiful legs, just a little." When she'd done as he asked, he bent his head to her, letting his tongue dance and graze among the wonders of her smooth sex.

He moved slowly and deliberately, making sure that he took his time, savoring the taste, smell and feel of her, every motion addictive.

"M-Marco" she stammered, her voice and body shaking from his ministrations. "Cay, please tell me you are willing to have another child with me." He'd stopped long enough to ask the question, then went back to tasting her secrets.

"Oh Marco" she drawled. "I desperately want to make another baby with you." He believed her and hearing those wonderful words from her mouth spurred him on even more.

He pressed his tongue firmly against her sensitive bundle and waited to see and hear her fall apart while his mouth made love to her.

He hissed when she dug her nails into his shoulders, her head back and incoherent words dropped from her lips as she orgasmed. "Oh God" she repeated like a sexy mantra.

He could tell by her body language that her legs were starting to buckle under her, so he told her to let go.  "Relax baby.  I've got you."  It's all he had to say and in one gentle motion, Cay was on the floor, on her back, with Marco between her knees.

He watched for changes in her breathing while he removed his suit jacket and then tie.  Next he followed her eyes to his belt as swift fingers unbuckled it and pulled it off, the protesting clank of the buckle was the only noise as it hit the floor.

He unfastened his dress pants and pulled out the dress shirt that had been securely tucked in earlier and worked on unbuttoning it, but taking his time accomplishing the task.

Lowering himself to her, his left hand protectively atop her head as he asked her if she was ready for him.  "Ho bisogno di fare l' amore con te...ora (I need to make love to you...now)."  Oh he was so needy of her, of what her body could give him and what his body could give her.  Another baby.

"I don't know what you said, but it sounded beautiful and sexy as hell" Cay panted.  Marco smirked but didn't stop for a translation, he had not a single shred of patience left, that's how desperate he was to be inside her.

His right hand traveled between their bodies, grasping his hard c*ck, he rubbed the tip along her slit, teasing her to the point of her eyes rolling back in her head.

"I can't control myself" Marco gritted.  "This is going to be hard and fast and when we're both spent, I'm putting you in bed and make love to you."

Cay breathed out a barely audible yes but he heard her loud and clear and slammed into her, his name screamed from her lips.

Pressing his hips into hers and stilling, he wrapped his right hand under her thigh, opening her up like a beautifully unwrapped gift.

Marco pulled out of her again, then slammed into her once more, her body panting hot breath on his neck.  After a moment, he started to move.  They weren't graceful or pretty movements, no they were movements born from desire and need.

Establishing a dark rhythm, he punished her p*ssy with his c*ck until she screamed his name again, multiple times while he roared like a lion, taking his mate in the most primal way.

Closing his eyes as his head fell into the crook of her neck, he felt her shoulders shaking and when he lifted his head, he saw she was crying and cursed himself for being too rough.

"Cay, Tesoro.  Did I hurt you?"  She indicated no with her head, saying "God no, Marco.  If anything it was because it hurt so good" she told him.

He sat up long enough to get his dress pants off then told her to wrap her arms about his neck and her legs around his waist.

Once he was sure she had a grip, he stood up, and as promised, he moved them to the bed where he made gentle, slow and sweet love to his girl.

Marco could tell Cay was tired and encouraged her to take a long nap while he took care of Stefano, then he would wake her up and they would go get Julian together, because once he saw his new room, there would be no rest until bedtime.

"Marco" Cay said before he left the room.  "Si, fiore?"  "Make.him.pay."  That's all she said, it was all that needed saying.  "Si, Cay.  Of that you can be sure" he said.