Chapter 46

Cay and Marco lay in bed, his head in her lap while her gentle fingers pushed through his hair, as another long sigh escapes between his perfect lips.

"You okay?" She asks softly.  Marco moved his head, looking up at her and caresses her cheek and says "I am now."

"Marco, why is Braeden Whitford so keen on hurting you?"  Closing his eyes, Marco knew the subject would come up eventually and he wanted to clear the air and there was no time like the present.

"We have history, Cay" he started.  "The night I attended the party with you, our first night together, he basically warned me saying you would break my heart.  What did he mean?" She asked.

She didn't miss his jaw clinching as his teeth ground together, an uncomfortable silence ensued and finally Cay said "Never mind.  I'm going to bed."

But before she could turn over, Marco grabbed her wrist and pulled her down on top of him, his eyes dark and hooded.

"I've been away from your body for six days, please don't shut me out, bambola. Not tonight, Cay" he had an urgency to his tone that softened her gaze and her heart.

She felt his hips undulating beneath her as he tore down every stronghold she had installed. "For you Marco. Only for you" she breathed, her lips parting and granting his tongue access as they embraced and caressed each other's.

"Oh Marco" she whimpered at the sensation of his fingers traveling up and down her back, then parting her behind, she felt him start playing there and it released a whole other realm of emotions

"I want to claim this part of you" Marco's voice was raspy with need as his wife's body slowly started to give in to him.

Looking down at her husband with such love and need, she trusted him and was ready to let him have this last bastion of her virginity. He would be the first and the last.

"Tell me what to do" she asked breathlessly. She watched him roll over and get into his bedside table and pull out a small tube of lube and when she saw it, her face blushed that adorable red color he loved.

"On your back, gattina" which she obeyed quickly, while watching him with wonder and amazement as he opened the tube, pushing out the clear gel onto his fingers.

Her eyes were drawn to the massive hard on between his legs as he opened her legs, spreading them widely. "I'm going to cover your a*s with this" he was referring to the lube.

Cay watched, her eyes wide with a mixture of awe and a little fear. She'd learned so many things from Marco having to do with sex, what she could tolerate, how far he could push her, therefore helping her come out of her shell.

"Focus on the pleasure, baby. What I make you feel and want. It's just like the night you gave me your virginity, it will hurt for a moment, but after that, nothing but pure pleasure at my hands on your body."

Cay took in a deep breath and let it out as Marco lowered his mouth to her sex, his tongue the master of her, licking her swollen nub, methodically and slowly while her body reacted strongly.

She felt his other hand slide between her legs, pushing his index finger inside her making her gasp at the sensation of being full and after a moment he started moving in and out of her slowly, allowing her to get acclimated to what he was doing.

"Hmm baby your p*ssy is already tightening up" he grunted while pushing another finger inside, stretching her a bit more, a sexy hiss slipping from her mouth.

He took his time preparing her because he wanted her pleasure as much as the pain and after a bit longer, he asked if she was ready.

"Yes" came her cry as he flicked her cl*t again with his experienced tongue, then sitting up, he applied more gel and started to enter her for the first time.

"Watch me Cay and feel what I'm doing to your beautiful p*ssy.  Don't tense up, just relax baby" he told her as he pushed inside her tightness.

He watched her bit down on her bottom lip and her eyes rolling back into her head as he went deeper.

He allowed his thumb to dance along her readied bud while he slid in more, eventually entering all of her and all he heard were her moans of pleasure when he started to f*ck her.

"Fanculo!" Marco panted.  "So.damn.tight" was all he could manage until she opened her eyes and said "Move your thumb."

He cursed again as she stuck her middle finger between his lips while she licked her bottom one and when it was sufficiently wet she moved it to her bud and began pleasuring herself.

Her lips were moving but no sound came out but he knew she as close to coming because her body was clinching everything.

"Hmm come on baby, give it all to me, every drop" his lower body beginning to burn as he climbed higher and higher, eventually coming when Cay shouted "I'm coming, I'm coming!  Oh God!"

"Merda!" Her husband yelled as he spilt his seed inside of her, his body swelling and jerking simultaneously with his orgasm.

Cay must have been exhausted because she just let her hand drop and her legs fall apart as she quietly started weep.

Marco gathered her to him, gently rocking her, whispering that he loved her and that they needed to sleep.

"I need to know Marco" she whispered.  Lowering his head to her shoulder, he began the quick version.

"Her name was Adelaide.  She was Braeden's sister and my fiancé but what no one told me was she came with a sh*tload of mental issues.

I would go to work, come home to take a shower and would catch her smelling my underwear and then accusing me of cheating on her.

When I confronted her family of course they caved and told me but I couldn't stay with her, so I paid for her to have the best care in a private facility, indefinitely, then one night while doing rounds, a guard found her hanging by her bed.

She stood it up on its end, took off her nightgown and tied it to the bed then wrapped it around her neck and sank to her knees.  Braeden has always blamed me."

He felt Cay's shoulders shaking, knowing what a tender heart she had and that her tears were for a woman lost inside her own head.

"Come on baby.  Let me hold you" he said scooting down and putting strong arms around his wife.  "Sleep princepessa, sleep now."

He waited for her to fall asleep, but then got up and stepped to the balcony where he retrieved a cigarette and lit it, inhaling deeply, then letting it go.

He felt sorry, as much as he could, for the Whitford's but they had never had proper control over their children.

"Soon Braeden, soon."