Chapter 83

They had been home for two weeks now and at first it was hard on everyone.  Especially walking by Nono's old study which had been redone due to the fire.

Marco had been a very attentive husband, making both of Cay's weekly appointments, being in awe every time at seeing their daughter.

He had personally gone to aunt Cecilia's and picked up Julian and spent an entire weekend, just the two of them together, washing any doubts away for Julian that his daddy loved him.

Sheila Graves had been there two days after they were back home and had started working on the nursery right away.

Marco and Cay thought a princess theme would be perfect, since her daddy always called her princepessa.  And as always, Sheila outdid herself.

The color scheme was a mixture of sage green and pink, a small crystal chandelier, which Cay thought was excessive, but she didn't want to take that away from Marco

A decorative crown adorned the wall above the crib with a canopy and light sconces on either side of the crib that matched.

Jules was in charge of the baby shower and even though Cay hadn't the chance to meet the other head's wives, they were all being invited and that was in two weeks.

Marco hadn't pushed trying to touch her in any way, and though he was as frustrated as her, he realized it was his own doing and tried hard to make up for it in other ways.

A bath here, breakfast in bed one morning, a massage, flowers and date nights.  She loved him for it and had decided that the celibacy thing was over for the both of them.

Plus he had told her, in not so many words, that they were having problems with part of the Irish conglomerate, not approved by their head either, so he was back to working a lot.

She worried for him and his men, as their businesses had picked up, thanks in part to the Bratva and Yuri Valkin.

Their relationships with the Russians were more stable than they had ever been and more lucrative which is why Marco thought Shannon Reagan had an issue.  He was one of the heads of the Irish families, newly formed, and he was trying to make his mark, but going about it all wrong.

And if this wasn't enough, Marco had to deal with the Whitford family once again, telling them about their children and paying for Braedan's funeral.  It was sad but they never blamed Marco for any of it and told him they were glad he was happy. 

Things were pretty tense as Marco had received word that a gun shipment had been intercepted, this was not something to mess around with either.  Those guns belonged to the Russians and they wanted them, especially since they were paid for.