Chapter 55

Marco listened as Cay read Julian's book to him, loving the characters she developed and the voices were hysterical, which Julian really seemed to love a lot.

When they were finished, Andre asked if he could spend some time with Julian because Jules had online assignments she needed to work on, plus it would give Marco some much needed time with Cay.

He drew a bath for her and added some jasmine scented essential oil and while she was indulging, he closed the curtains, turning it dark in their room.

Next, with Jules' help, they placed lit candles all over the room, giving it a warm and inviting glow, something that would help relax and sooth her troubled spirit.

His sister picked up some chamomile essential oil for a massage. He was going to make up for lost time with her by physically being here as well as emotionally and mentally.

He needed this distraction as well and figured that it would help ground him and connect him to his wife and the child that was growing inside her.

He took Cay's silk robe from the closet and went into the bathroom. She was still relaxing, with her head laid back and eyes closed.

She looked like an angel, her face had a soft glow surrounding it, the oil added a glimmering sheen to the tops of her breasts and thighs, making her look simply irresistible to him.

Shedding his shirt and sleep pants, he sunk into the tub in front of her. He picked up one foot and began to tenderly massage the heel and ball, then moved to the top of her foot and toes.

"God Marco" she moaned. "You have no idea how magical that feels." She loved his hands on her and he knew it.

He grinned, picking up her other foot and repeated the same action as earlier and when he was done, he moved to her calves and then thighs.

"Are you going to massage the rest of me?" She asked seductively. "Fiore this is all about you and what you want, so you need to tell me what you are up for." Marco replied.

Her answer was to get up on her knees, her body wet and glistening from the mixture of oil and water, plus it put her breasts right in his face.

"Are you sure?" He said, asking one more time. "Si" she breathed. "I'm sure."

He stayed kneeling in front of her, his hands gliding up her body, stopping to knead her breasts and toy with her erect buds.

Marco watched his wife arch her back, which thrust her chest into his capable hands.

He loved her body and how she responded to his touch but right now he wanted to put his mouth on her n*pples, to caress and lathe them with his tongue.

Playing with her was one of the many things he enjoyed doing where she was concerned, because she was so willing to please him, he just couldn't get enough of her.

Taking the little inflatable pillow, he placed it on the ledge of their tub and laid down, resting his head on it.

He instructed his wife to straddle him on the next ledge up, which placed her sex above his face.

"Are you ready for this baby? It's going to be intense and at any time you want to stop, just say so, si?"

"Okay Marco. Just please, I need to feel your mouth on me" she begged.

Putting some more oil in his hands, he rubbed her behind, caressing her before pulling her to his mouth.

Right away she started moaning with pleasure as his tongue sought out her swollen cl*t; sucking and biting it gently caused her to cry out for more.