Chapter 43

This chapter goes out to my dear friends:  @curvycurves for being the superwoman that you are and to @Lore507 for just being the magnificent woman you are!

Cay stretched languidly in bed, her entire body deliciously sore from her husband's use of it, but she didn't mind. After all that's what the honeymoon was for, right? And as far as she was concerned they were definitely still on their honeymoon.

She pouted in disappointment as she looked at the cold, empty space next to her, telling her that Marco had been gone for a while now and it was only eight in the morning.

She tried to keep that nagging feeling in her belly at bay because she knew something was going on, but she didn't know who was involved, why and on what level.

All of the phone calls and meetings that Dre, Marco, Carmine and Vittorio had been taking told her that someone was threatening her family and for that she wanted Marco to deal with it.

The shower felt good against her oversexed body, as the hot water gently massaged her until she relaxed. Getting all the necessary things done like washing her hair and body, then shaving, she was done.

The air in the bathroom felt a little cool, so she flipped on the Heater switch at the wall and soon could tell a change in the temperature. She didn't mind the invigorating feel of coolness but not with wet skin, it just chilled her to the bone, making her ache.

Taking a blow dryer to her hair, Cay straightened it to a healthy sheen, applied light makeup and put on deodorant.  With a towel still wrapped around her, she padded to her dresser and closet to grab an outfit and shoes for the day.

Dropping the towel, she pulled on gray lacy panties and chose a gray, off-the-shoulder sweater and ripped-at-the-knee skinny jeans and gray flats.  She actually felt comfortable and well-rested, so much so, she wanted to fix the family breakfast.

She went to Julian's room first and when she didn't see him, she figured he was with his dad and when she neared the kitchen, she heard laughing coming from outside

Jules was standing at the window when Cay walks over to her.  "Hey sis, good morning" she said brightly.  "Good morning to you" Cay responded.

"Isn't it amazing looking at the two of them?"  Cay said, watching Marco teach their son how to play soccer.  Both laughing and both very much the other's twin in so many ways.

"Hmm, it's my understanding that you are getting a good look at Marco when he was that age" Jules commented and Cay could see it, most definitely.

"Wanna help me fix breakfast?" Cay asked.  "If I do, will you go shopping with me today?" Jules smirked and grinned at the same time.

"And what are we shopping for now?"  Cay joked back.  "Well, I want something new to wear when we leave for Morocco next week.  You could get you something as well."