Chapter 25

Marco kept his eyes on Cay the whole time Dr. Able was droning on about his wounds, etc.  He watched her lick her lips, thinking about how much he wanted to taste them again.  Well one thing was for sure, his libido was back.  But first things first.

When the doctor was finished, he watched Cay throw on her blazer and stand by his side as Dre and the others filed into his room.

He watched his Famiglia bow their heads slightly towards Cay and heard Carmine address her as queen.  He wondered what all had gone on while he was out of it and guessed he was about to find out.

But before they started, Marco looked up and bid Cay to come down to his level.  "I need to discuss our wedding.  I want to move up the date to as soon as I'm out of here."

He watched with relief as a slow smile spread across her luscious mouth.  "Okay baby" she whispered while stealing a kiss.  His smirk only made her blush and that was worth all the pain in the world.

He noticed Carmine come to Cay, lean down and whisper something in her ear and before jealousy could take hold, Cay said "Good job!  You need to tell Marco now."  Carmine nodded and stepped back.  What the heck?

Dre started the meeting.  "Boss, our queen came up with a brilliant plan to draw Whitford out, in the hopes that he would get cocky and f*ck up.  He has.

We, Carmine and I, went to each of the family heads, told them to spread the word that you had been killed.  Only they and us know otherwise.

Braeden has already asked for meetings with three of the five heads and they are playing along.  Each have sworn allegiance and are willing participants to bring you his head.  Carmine?"

"Boss, I picked up the necessary paperwork for Assets and spoke with Councilwoman Andrews.  She is aware of Whitford's treachery and not only is she derailing him at every turn, but she has sworn Omertà to us and is personally pushing through the rest of what is needed for the club.

The soft opening is ahead of schedule, the inspection has been completed, above board by a reputable company, we have the occupancy license and the liquor license as well.  It is good to go."

Marco had a look of surprise first and then pride flood his face.  His woman, along with his men, worked together well and in a short amount of time, had accomplished a great deal.

"The rest of family business?" Marco asked, his tone all business as he strived to let them know he was back and nothing or anyone would keep him down.

Vittorio spoke up next.  "Our Sicily connection received their merch from the Irish and payment has been deposited already.  We got a new shipment of medical grade Mary Jane and according to our supplier, it's a hybrid in that less is more, plus he threw in a sample of pure oil to get our thoughts on because it's legal where pot is not in a lot of states."

Marco nodded and Umberto picked up next.  "The sell of the club you were wanting in Morocco has been completed and all documents are coming in tomorrow via Federal Express.  Once you sign and we send back and they receive, I will release the wire payment and income will start rolling in from that." 

"This is very good news.  There will be forthcoming bonuses for everyone, for all of your hard work and supporting Cay.  Dre, where so we stand for the trade?" Marco asked.

"We upped security, nothing amiss there and all merchandise is set up, catalogued in and ready for purchase.  The warehouse has been cleaned up and you can't tell what happened last night.  The prisoner is ready to talk as well.  Umberto is very persuasive" he grinned while the men laughed.

Marco scoffed.  It was no secret that Umberto could get very enthusiastic about his job and very few could resist telling him whatever he wanted to know.

"All right men, good work.  Take shifts, get rest and hopefully I will be out of here by tomorrow" he said dismissing his men.

He watched as they one by one kissed Cay on the cheek and said Boss as they left his room.  Apparently she had made quite an impression on him as well as his men.

Before he could say anything, she turned to him and said "Would you mind calling Julian?  He's pretty scared that you got boo boos and needs assurance."

His face softened.  "Grab my phone baby" he said.  As he dialed, he noticed Cay disappear into the bathroom and close the door.

He didn't have time to question because Jules picked up.  "Marco!  Oh thank God!" She sniffed.  "I'm okay sis.  I promise.  Cay has taken excellent care of me and I should be coming home tomorrow" he told her.

"Hold on, I'll get Julian" she said.  "Okay Jules.  Love you sis."  "Marco I love you too and...well I..." She couldn't finish.  "I know.  Me too."  She sighed and said she'd be right back.

"Daddy, daddy!" Julian exclaimed.  "Hey buddy" Marco said.  "Are you okay?"  His little voice full of worry.  "Daddy is fine Julian.  Mommy's been taking care of my boo boos and you'll see me tomorrow, okay?"  He smirked at using boo boos.  A made man!  But it didn't matter, not to him.

"Be a good boy for aunt Jules and Nono and we'll see you tomorrow, okay?" Marco said.  "Okay daddy.  I love you" he said.  "Love you too and so does mommy."

Hanging up, he sighed and rubbed his face.  He knew in just a few short years, he would start training and grooming him, just as he was, but for now, he was going to remain a child, innocent and untouched.

He was pulled from his thoughts as he heard the bathroom door open and out stepped Cay, in his white button down dress shirt and white lace panties.

She hadn't buttoned it up and he could see that she was very naked underneath, the outline and profile of her breasts very prevalent to his eyes.

Walking to him slowly, she stopped at the side of his bed while he turned so his feet rested on the floor and then she moved between his legs and that's when he noticed all he had on were his white Calvin's.

Ignoring the pain in his shoulder, his hands went behind her and as he took his shirt in his hands, she leaned into him, engaging him in a sultry kiss.

His moans, mixed with hers, plus her almost naked body flush with his, made his c*ck hard and desperate for her sex.  Marco wound his fingers into her hair, deepening their kiss.

He was disappointed when she broke the kiss but he watched her walk to the door, lock it and turn back to make her way to him, losing his shirt along the way.

She ran her hands down his chest as she fell to her knees.  Looking up at him through her lashes, she pulled his underwear down and took his length.

Throwing back his head, Cay took him all the way to heaven and back with her mouth.  Standing between his long, open legs, he looked at her, lids heavy with desire, he hooked his fingers into her panties and slid them from her body.

Marco enjoyed teasing her incredibly wet folds and by the time he thrust his finger into her, she came on the spot, his name falling from her lips as if in a prayer.

"I.love.you.Marco" she panted.  She did, she really did and he loved her with everything he had.