Chapter 58

It had been two months since they'd laid Nono to rest and Marco and his famiglia were still living in the safe house because he was no closer to finding that stronzo than they were months ago.

He had a difficult time these last few months separating his business from his personal life and if it hadn't been for Cay, he would have lost himself in vengeance.

Even though she was five months pregnant, Cay was a tigress in bed, his tigress and she had silently given herself over to him, for him to use in helping him bring it under control.

Tonight was no exception. He'd just spent four hours interrogating another man connected to Whitford but to no avail and he was wiped mentally and emotionally and right now he just wanted to be buried in his wife, balls deep.

When he got to their room, she was waiting for him like so many other nights before. Jules and Andre had become close and they loved spending time with Julian, so they had him.

She had the shower running, soft and low on the water flow, lights down and she had a good size glass of of scotch ready for him as well.

She handed him a towel and his black silk pajama pants along with a kiss before telling him to go relax and just like always she would be waiting for him when he was finished.

Marco made short work of his shower, his thoughts only of her as he soaped down his body and preparing to step out and dry off.

As he dried off, he turned to look at his back in the mirror, her nail marks visible from one of their many nights of no-holds-barred passion, where she let his dark side manifest and met him on equal playing ground.

His wife was no slouch. She could give as well as she got and then some. And whether he told her what kind of day he'd had, she always knew how to approach him in bed.

He ran his fingers through his wet hair, brushed his teeth and pulled on his pants, turning out the light, he opened the door to find Cay standing by the small love seat that was positioned across the room.  She looked breathtaking.

She was dressed in a solid black lace, floor length gown, that was held together in the middle by a little bow. The cups that tenderly held her full breasts were all lace and made them look spectacular.

But what he really liked and appreciated was the fact the gown hung open, exposing her completely naked flesh to his hungry eyes. Her smooth sex was uncovered and swollen, telling him that she hadn't touched herself and it was all for him.

  Her smooth sex was uncovered and swollen, telling him that she hadn't touched herself and it was all for him

She was his flesh for fantasy. His angel in black, his little gattina, so willing to scratch his back in the throes of passion. Jesus he was hard for her!