Chapter 32

Cay was nervous as hell as she watched her husband, that had a nice ring to it, remove his shoes and socks, belt, unfasten his dress pants and unbutton his dress shirt.  He stood there looking like something out of erotica and the best part?  He belonged to her.

"I'm going to change" she said quietly, heading to the bathroom.  He had told her earlier that he had requested candles but she wasn't prepared to see all of the pre-lit candles that filled the room with a sexy glow.

He nodded and said that he'd be waiting for her and because of her pregnancy, the hotel had sent up white sparkling grape juice for them instead of champagne.

Looking at herself in the mirror, she made a mental note to kill Jules for suggesting and buying this scrap of material that mocked being called lingerie.

She couldn't believe that she was about to walk out in this minuscule scrap of lace and heels but hey, what the h*ll right?  Marco would undoubtedly love it.

The top portion looked like a bra but then the rest of it was a probably two inch wide strip of lace on both sides that barely covered her sex and was a thong in the back.

"Oh good God" she sighed as she fluffed her hair and put on some perfume.  Oh shoot!  The ankle bracelet!  Jules suggested that as well, saying Marco was a sucker for things around a woman's ankle.

She put her foot up on the closed toilet lid and fastened the jewelry around her ankle and surprisingly, she loved it.  It was flirty and sexy, like she hoped to be.

Taking a deep breath, she held her head high and stepped out into the softly glowing bedroom, the muscular form of her husband ahead of her

"Marco" she said softly as he turned around.  The look on his face priceless as Cay stalked him, the hunter to the prey, the look of hunger written all over her face.

She watched with great joy as his hand became a fist and that fist went straight to his mouth, his teeth biting into the flesh of his fingers.

"Fanculo Cay" he whispered, his lids becoming heavy with lust and desire.  As he got closer, he stopped just short of where she was standing as they looked each other up and down.

She licked her lips at the sight of the very noticeable bulge in his pants and that movement excited him to the point that he groaned loudly, like an animal in heat.

The way he walked so slowly around her, looking at every inch of her made her sex clinch in anticipation of the things she knew he would do to her.

"I don't know if I want to put you on a pedestal and worship you, slowly watch you strip or just throw you down and f*ck you, but godd*amn I want you" he breathed.

She had also agreed, against her better judgement, to perform a dance for Marco. She was nervous because being sexy was not something she felt she could do, but for him she would try.