Part 32

A/N:

SHORT CHAPTER ALERT!!! SORRY!

S6E16&17

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I laid that morning beside Brooke, just playing with her hands as a huge grin was plastered on my face. I don't mean to brag but we had been up all night, if ya know what I mean.

"What're all those teeth for?" She smirked.

I smiled even bigger, "Just glad you were the one I chose to wait for..."

"Well, I just wish I had realized it sooner so I could have loved you longer." She sighed.

"Me too!" I laughed, getting an eye-roll in return.

"Anyway!" She smiled, popping out of bed, "Luke's movie is having casting for the movie today..."

I sighed, "Lemme guess, you wanna go check it out?"

She squealed, "Yes please!"

I nodded my head in defeat and she gave me a quick kiss before getting ready, and not long after we were off. We made it to the studio for casting, and lets just say that these fellas needed to put some clothes on... right away. I noticed Lucas but there was no Peyton.

"Brooke, I'm gonna go check on Peyton... Are you okay here?" I said, turning to her.

She was looking, more like starring, at all of the shirtless men.

"Right." I smirked, getting her attention by placing a seductive kiss on her lips, "I'll see you at home."

***

I walked into the house just as Mia was heading out with a sly smirk.

"Good luck!" She said, and then was gone.

"Hello, P. Sawyer, long time no see!" I smiled, giving her a hug.

"Toby! Hey buddy, how ya doin'?" She said, with the same smirk Mia had.

I rolled my eyes, "What do you need?"

That's when she led me into the living room to what I think was supposed to be a crib.

"Wanna help a girl out?" She laughed.

I just shook my head and got to work. Later on, Skills had come over. Apparently, he was a baby proofer now!

"Baby proofer, huh?" I teased.

"Hey, it pays the bills...ight? Plus, no one needs to know! So, just finish that." He defended, finishing his inspection of the house.

"Yes sir!" I said, sharing a smirk with Peyton as she followed after him.

***

I sat at the counter beside Sam, waiting for Brooke to enter.

"I know, I am late... I'm sorry. I'll start dinner, what would you guys like?" Brooke sighed.

"Pizza?" Sam suggested.

"Sam, we can make you a REAL meal..." Brooke defended, seeming to be tense.

"I know, but I was thinking we could just celebrate!" Sam replied, sending me a smile.

"Okay, and what is it we are celebrating?"

"Well, Toby here got the coaching job with the chiefs!" Sam cheered.

"But, more importantly, Sam won the essay contest at school! So, it's going in the school paper." I smiled, handing the essay to a smiling Brooke.

"Can I put this on the fridge?" Brooke asked, getting a nod from Sam. "But, seriously, you want to celebrate with pizza?"

Sam nodded and then looked at me, "Pizza sounds good to me!"

"Fine!" Brooke laughed.

***

After dinner, Brooke and I laid in bed just enjoying each other's presence.

"What is it?" She smiled, "I can tell you're thinking!"

I breathed out a laugh, "I was just thinking that... why do we need to adopt?"

"What do you mean? Don't you want a baby?" Brooke asked, getting upset.

"Of course I do!" I said, taking her hands into mine, "I'm just saying... why do we need to adopt one? Why don't you want to have our own..."

A smile slowly spread across her face, "Okay, lets do it!" she said and then gave me a passionate kiss, "Better get started then, huh?"

I shook my head as I laughed and kissed her back. We were going to have our own little family.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

I am so sorry I was a-wall!!!

I'll do better xD

Anyway!!! I would love to hear some feedback from you guys! Anything at all... whether it's predictions, questions, suggestions, etc. ILL REPLY TO ALL!!

till next time!

*kelsey*