Season 8, Ep 17 & 18

A/N:

I AM SO SORRY I HAVE TAKEN SO LONG!

I have recently got a full time job and tbh, I started another show and created a fanfic for that too!

So, If you love The 100 check out my other book "Second Born"

Anyway, lets go!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Brooke and I started our day searching for paint. We were getting a baby, but we wouldn't know the sex so we had to pick colors that could go either way. I was hoping for green, but Brooke wanted yellow!

"Whatever color this baby's room is, it'll be perfect." I smiled, kissing her on the forehead.

"You're right." She replied, placing a kiss onto my lips, "It'll just be better with yellow."

I just laughed and we made our way back home, with TWO colors.

****

I now had my hand down Haley's vent, searching for Brooke's keys.

"How did this happen?" I laughed, shining a light into the vent.

"I tripped! I'm just clumsy, you know." Brooke sighed.

"Gee, I hope Hales doesn't go into labor anytime soon!" Quinn stated.

"I mean, if she does, we can throw her in the trunk of my car and she'll be fine!"

"Guys!" Haley shouted, "It's time!"

My eyes went wide and my heart sank as I popped up to my feet and faced my sister.

"Time? As in baby time?!"

"Yes! She's coming!"

I don't know what happened, but it was as if my feet were glued to the floor and someone took away my ability to talk. The next thing I know I must have fallen to the ground with a thud.

I woke up to see Brooke's face and her fanning me to wake up.

"Tobin, are you okay?" she asked.

"Where are we? Are you okay? Where's the baby?"

"It's okay, and so am I! I'm sorry, it was just a little test and you passed... out." Haley said, trying not to smile.

"Well," I sighed, "Let's hope I do better when our time comes."

Brooke let a smile grow onto her face and gave my head a kiss.

****

"How is it? Want another glass?" Haley smiled, pouring Quinn and I another glass of wine.

"Hales, we have to drive home!" I laughed.

"Yeah, Hales, come on! We drank your wine, ate the cheese and the sushi!" Quinn sighed.

Quinn and I laugh at each other when we notice Haley giving us a look.

"Uh oh, there it is!" I smiled.

"Why are you looking at us like that, Hales?"

"I just, I have almost lost all of you at one point. It just makes me really happy to have you guys here with me."

I reached across the table to grab her hand, "We're fine. We all our. And we're always gonna be here."

****

It was happening. She was now in labor and the baby could be here at any moment.

"Hey, how are you feeling?" I smiled.

"I'm okay, just nervous." Chloe replied, letting out a breath, "Could you guys maybe come check in on me a little later?"

"Yes, of course! We're not going anywhere, we'll be right here." Brooke smiled, and leaded me out of the room.

I now stood alone, over looking all the babies that were here right now. I remember when Brooke first came home that one day, and she admitted that she was unable to have children. She was crying and panicking. My thoughts halted when a pair of hands wrapped around my arms.

"Hey." Brooke smiled, wrapping her arms around my waist.

"I love you, you know that?" I smiled, "And you're going to be an amazing mom."

"I can barely breath when you say that," she smiled back, "I love you too."

I took her face into mine and placed a kiss onto her lips.

"We're gonna have a family."

****

We entered Chloe's room after she had given birth. We instantly halted when we saw her holding the baby, with a boy. All Chloe had to do was give us a look and we knew right there that we wouldn't be having the baby after-all. Brooke walked away quickly and headed outside with me right behind her.

"Hey, come here." I said, wrapping her into my arms tightly, "She just changed her mind. She didn't wanna do it alone and then she wasn't alone anymore. She held the baby and just couldn't let her go."

"It was a girl?" Brooke cried.

I nodded with tears in my eyes and gave her a tight squeeze. We heard cheers and laughter on the other side of us. It was Nathan, announcing that Haley had given birth to a beautiful baby girl and everyone was okay. We now joined them, but they clearly noticed our red and wet eyes.

"Hey, everything okay?" Nathan asked.

"Yeah, we're just so happy for you guys!" Brooke cried, harder this time.

I wrapped her into my arms again and gave her a kiss on the head.

I felt her squeeze my shirt, in attempt to hold in the tears. No matter how tight she squeezed, more tears filled her beautiful eyes.