Part 33

A/N: OMG IT HAS BEEN FOREVER I AM SO SORRY!!!!

Short chapter....again Dx

S6E18

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"You have everything you could possibly want here!" Brooke shouted, slamming the front door, "Why would you steal something?"

"Look, they aren't gonna charge me! Plus, maybe it was a case of mistake in identity and they got the wrong person!" Sam yelled back.

"Right, because when they catch the person with the stolen product then they are mistaken!" Brooke scoffed. "We love you, so much, and you are making us feel like idiots for giving you a home! You might be unfixable..."

"Brooke..." I sighed.

That's when the phone rang to break our family argument and it was Julian. Apparently, he had been calling Brooke but she hadn't been answering him.

"That why you're so pissed?" Sam said, slamming her door.

"Fine!" Brooke yelled, slamming her door in return.

"So, this was good I think!" I joked, still standing in the kitchen. "I guess I will see you guys later!"

***

"Hey Pops..." I sighed, placing a gentle hand on his grave, "It's me again."

"Apparently, Brooke and Julian must have had some phone conversations going on... he called today and she's been blowing him off. There's also this thing going on with Peyton... she's pregnant, which is really amazing. But, if she goes on with this pregnancy she could die. Of course, Peyton being her stubborn self, refuses to give up the baby..." I breathed out a laugh. "Then, of course, there's Sam... she got caught shoplifting today... So, that's exciting."

"Who's that?" A small voice asked. Jamie.

"This... was my father, Jamie." I sighed.

"Was he like you?"

I bit my cheek in thought, "I didn't get a chance to find out, buddy."

"Toby?" Lucas asked, "You alright?"

"No, Luke... not really..." I said, brushing a hand through my hair.

***

I was back home with Brooke. Jack now joined us because he had no where to stay and he had come forward about stealing this morning.

"It's a really good thing you know... for Jack." I said, laying next to Brooke in bed. All she did was nod. "Hey, where's your head at?"

"I was really excited to design for this movie... it was new and different, and personal." Brooke sighed, "But now that Julian is gone... that means that the movie is really over."

I sighed, wrapping an arm around her, "Maybe the beauty is in the attempt that was made... now, the book can keep that story alive."

She nodded and let a half smile grow on her face before laying down and falling asleep.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No A/N

till next time!

*kelsey*