Season 9, Ep 3&4

No A/N

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Our no show chef just quit!" Haley scoffed, taking the dish tub from Jamie.

"Aw, I liked Chef Jeff... Mostly because it's fun to say! Chef Jeff, Chef Jeff." Jamie smiled.

I shook my head and laughed at him, picking up the newspaper. "Uh oh, I wonder if it has anything to do with this."

She frowned as she looked over the flyer of a new café that was apparently across the street.

"No! Wait, our food is gourmet... right?"

"Oh, definitely." I nodded quickly, having my thoughts go to Chase as he came in with a pouting look.

"What's with the face?" I asked, giving him a nudge as I took the seat next to him.

"Probably because Alex left." Haley chimed in and then noticed my look, "Sorry, chit chat on the job is bad!"

"Well, I have Chris Keller to thank for her taking the tour." Chase sighed.

"I'm sorry she left man. She asked me about it, but I told her that I wouldn't have gone so I really thought she was gonna pass it up. Especially when she loves you."

"Loved." He pouted, following Chuck.

I took another sip of my coffee as a pair of lips pressed against my cheek.

"Dang, my baby looks good!" I smiled, looking over Brooke in her golf outfit.

"I know!" She smiled, placing a kiss onto my lips, "I just came for a quick coffee before going to meet daddy!"

"Please don't use the bogey down joke, okay?" I teased, earning a smack and a kiss before she headed out. "Love you!"

***

Quinn had called me, crying frantically. I met her sitting alone at the beach. I looked into her eyes and they were beat red with tears staining her face. I took her hand and pulled her into my arms.

"What did he do?" I sighed, rubbing her back.

"He's doing drugs, Toby." She cried. "I have pictures and he lied to my face."

"You're sure?"

"Yes! I took pictures!"

"Okay.... it's okay. I'll talk to him. I'll help you." I replied, placing a kiss on her head.

Later that night, Quinn had made the worst decision ever... she cornered the drug dealer for Clay. He had just shoved her against a fence and I stormed in.

"Hey." I stated, punching him when I finally got his attention and then turning to Quinn, "Get out of here and go home!"

Just as I turned around he hit me in the jaw, which sent me to the ground. Quinn ran right to my side and we looked up to see a gun pointed at us.

"If I see you or this little bitch again, I will kill you. Then, I will light you on fire. Understand?"

We both nodded and he ran off. Once I was on my feet I took Quinn into my arms and led her away, taking her to Haley's.

"Where are you gonna go?" Haley asked, taking a spot next to Quinn on the couch.

"Don't worry about it." I stated with a clenched jaw, closing the door behind me.

***

I encountered Clay at the beach, stopping him in his tracks.

"Tobin, now isn't the time." He sighed.

"Why? Gotta go do your drugs?"

He shook his head and went to walk away but I grabbed his arm, and sent my fist through his jawline.

"You are putting MY family at risk, Clay!" I shouted, pushing him underwater and pulling him out again, "MY sister... YOUR girl, Clay." I shouted again, punching him again.

He broke my grasp and stepped away, "I'm not doing drugs, okay? I lied!"

"Why would you lie?"

"Because I don't want to scare her! I don't remember walking around. I don't remember how I get home. I don't remember anything!" He pleaded, looking off behind me.

I turned to see Quinn standing there, watching our encounter. I turned back to Clay and stared at him.

"Fix this, Clay. Fix it before someone gets hurt."

I made my way to Quinn, placed a kiss on her head, and walked away.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N:

SO SORRY FOR THE DELAY!!!!!

I STILL LOVE YOU ALL, I PROMISE!

Comment your thoughts/questions/ideas!! PLEASE!

--Kelsey--