Season 7, Ep 19&20

No A/N

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up to Brooke opening the curtains with a beautiful smile across her face. She then proceeded in handing me a tray full of breakfast and coffee.

"What's all this for?" I laughed, taking a sip of coffee.

"Well," she smirked, "It's your final day of filming and our first night back together! So, why not!?"

"The last part is my favorite." I smiled, shaking my head when she stole a piece of toast, "Where are you off to?"

"I have to pick up today's wardrobe! Also, don't take too long today because I'll need my hot new boyfriend tonight for Quinn's gallery opening." She winked.

"You're loving this, huh? Calling me yours again."

She nodded turning to leave, "Absolutely."

"Hey, Brooke?" I spoke, getting her attention, "Just, stay close... okay? Some days are harder than others."

"I wouldn't be anywhere else." She smirked, giving me a quick kiss and headed off.

***

"Someone is SO getting fired!" Josh shouted, making his way to his trailer. "If that lousy P.A. took it..."

"Dude, take it easy!" I scoffed, "I'm sure Julian can replace the computer... let's just finish this movie!"

"I don't care about the computer... I care about what's on it!" He shouted once again, slamming the door.

"What in the world..." I shook my head.

"Actors, they can be divas." Brooke teased, "Here's your wardrobe, it's gonna be a great day!"

I smirked at her and wrapped my arms around her in a hug, "I hope so."

***

"So, there's a family discount, right?" I teased, spotting Quinn at the opening.

"Hey! Way to bring the Hollywood glam squad!" She smiled, giving me a quick hug.

"Seriously, Quinn, this is amazing." Brooke stated, obviously.

"Wait... are you two?" Haley questioned, noticing Brooke's hand intertwined with mine.

"Back together? Yes!" Brooke squealed without any hesitation.

"Where are all the nudes at?" Josh stated, breaking the moment.

I laughed as Alex rolled her eyes, "And welcome Mr. Inappropriate... let's go to the bar!"

"This movie has to be over soon, right!?" Haley laughed.

"Today, yes! Now it's all up to the editors." I smiled.

"Look at you go!" Quinn squealed.

"Me? What about you?!"

"Says the hot new actor." She defended, crossing her arms.

"Emphasis on the hot." Brooke smirked, sending out a wink.

***

We made our way back home and into bed. We laid side by side, and she was playing with my hands.

"I'm really glad we're here again." She sighed, looking up at me.

"Me too." I smirked, "I never stopped loving you."

"Me either." She smirked, closing her eyes.

I watched her fall into a peaceful sleep. I wasn't sure how much time had passed, but I made my way outside and made sure I closed the door behind me quietly. I took a deep breath and pulled out my wallet, revealing a picture from years ago. I was sitting on my mother's lap wearing some ridiculous pajamas. I slowly used my back to slide down to the ground, and the moment I reached the cold cement the tears were falling down my face. All of the smiles and the laughter had become too much, and finally the pain and broken heart was coming forward. She won't see what happens between Brooke and I, she won't see the man that Jamie becomes, and she won't see the man that I become... she's going to miss all of it. I took a deep breath and closed my eyes, telling myself to stop crying. I did what I could and made my way inside, only to halt in my steps. She looked into my eyes, seeing the pain. The closer she got, the more the tears returned. By the time she made her way to me and wrapped her arms around me, I had began to cry... I let every single tear get out of my system. Little did I know, letting this all out is exactly what I needed.

***

"You didn't have to do this, ya know." I smiled as Brooke lighted a candle.

"Yes I did." She replied, "Now enjoy your stay at Spa Brooke!"

I breathed out a laugh and then looked down. Apparently, I shouldn't have done that.

"What was that for?" Brooke demanded.

"What was what for?"

"That look! You do it when you're really stressed... have you relaxed at all lately?"

"Well, I usually do when it's dark out and you're typically next to me!" I teased and smiled.

"I don't mean sleep," She scoffed, "I'm serious, Tobin. I need you to take care of yourself because I want you to be around for a long time."

"And I will be."

She sighed and I motioned for her to come close, which she did and planted a kiss onto my lips. I smiled into one of them as I scooped her up and pulled her into the bath with me, causing her to squeal. She ended up just laughing it off and giving me another kiss. We parted and just shared a gaze, both of us smiling.

"I love you, Brooke Davis." I smiled, brushing a strand of hair behind her ear.

"You're pretty great too, I guess."

***

I knocked on the door quietly, unsure if I even wanted anyone to answer. Just as I took a deep breath, the door swung open.

"Toby." Jackson smiled, "Come in, please!"

I made my way into the living room and spotted Olivia sitting in a chair. A grin came across her face, as did mine.

"You look exhausted, Tobes." She stated, knowing what happened.

"Haven't slept a lot..." I replied, taking a seat next to Jackson.

"Well, you know if you ever need anything that we're here for you." He smiled, patting me on the shoulder.

"I just... ever since it happened, there is just this giant weight and I feel like I need to make all of these changes." I sighed.

"That weight never goes away, bud." Jackson replied, referring to Carter.

"Maybe change is okay." Olivia started, "Changes are important to us all, but it's what we do with the really big and hard changes that matters. I have something for you."

"For me? You didn't have to do that..."

"It wasn't me." She replied, handing me a folded up later that read 'My Baby Boy'.

My heart tightened at the sight of it... the handwriting was my mother's.

"I know I'm not your mother, Tobin. Yes, I gave birth to you but it doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out that I'm no mother. But, if you need anything, we really are here for you." She smirked.

"Like you said," I smiled, "Maybe change is okay... maybe you can be a mother."

***

"Well, you look scandalous." I smirked, seeing Brooke as I came inside.

"I do what I can." She teased, "That card came for you in the mail."

I scrunched my eyebrows as I read the letter, but then I looked up to see Brooke wearing nothing but a red bow tied around her.

"Brooke Davis caught in a sex scandal." I smiled, stepping closer, "With her boy toy, of course."

She shook her head at me and smiled as I slowly untied the knot. My eyes never left hers, even after the bow fell to the ground.

"There is only one Brooke Davis." I said, placing my hands onto her cheeks and pulling her into a kiss.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No A/N

till next time!

*kelsey*