Season 8, Ep. 7&8

No A/N

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"So, I've been thinking about the wedding..." I started, taking a glance at Brooke.

"Uh oh," she sighed with a smirk, "Are you getting second thoughts about a second wedding?"

I let out a laugh, "Oh, yeah, of course! But, no... it's that I don't have a best man yet."

"Well, then you can do that today while your mother and I go to the bridal expo!" she stated.

"What? You mean I can't go?" I teased, only to get a smack on the shoulder.

She placed a quick kiss onto my lips before heading out.

***

I decided to go see Haley at the studio. It had been a while since we had some brother-sister time! I walked in only to see her hunched over her desk with a scrunched face.

"Hales, you know that frowning will cause wrinkles!"

"Oh shut it." Haley rolled her eyes, "We're just looking for more artists and none of these CDs are what we are looking for!"

"What is it that you are looking for?"

"Artists that care! Artists that make a connection with their music and to the ones listening... artists like."

"Artists like you?" I smiled, which earned a small smile from her. "How about... I don't know, me?"

Her head snapped up immediately, "Wait, do you mean that or are you just being the typical brother and messing with me?"

"Absolutely!" I smiled, "Lets make and album."

She smiled even more wide, and then shoved the pile of CDs into the trash. Just as she went to speak again, her phone rang and so did mine!

"Brooke." she laughed.

"Nathan." I smirked.

***

I finally made it back home, only to see Brooke in our room already.

"So, how was the expo?" I started.

"Your mom had fun."

"What about you?"

"We both had fun." She smiled, "How was the poker night?"

"Well, I won $200! But, I kinda missed just being in Brooke World."

"Duh, it's the best place to be!" she teased and gave me a hug.

"It'll be even better when you're my wife."

She just shook her head at my cheesiness and gave me a kiss.

***

I was on a walk and found myself headed towards Clothes Over Bros... today Brooke signed it away. Just as the thought came to me, a water balloon exploded at my feet. I knew where it came from and made my way up to the roof and saw the one and only Brooke Davis.

"Nice shot..." I started, making my way over to her. "I'm sorry about today."

"It has just been one of those days..." She sighed, falling into my arms for a hug. "Where did you disappear to this morning?"

"That's a secret!" I smiled, taking a hold of her hands. "Now, how do I make a sad Brooke a happy Brooke? Do I need to go back down there so you can throw more at me, maybe run around a little?"

"Would you?" She teased with a smile.

I smiled and nodded, "Absolutely!"

"You're the best..." She sighed, placing a gentle and loving kiss onto my lips.

I managed to take the water balloon that she was holding, which earned her attention.

"You wanna hit me with that don't you?" she questioned.

"So bad!"

"Tobin... don't!" She squealed, running away just as I went to throw it.

***

I sat alone in the studio, playing around with my guitar when I heard footsteps.

"Found your way back here, huh?" Mia teased.

"We'll see." I laughed, "I've got this amazing idea that I have in my head. But, I just can't seem to get it right."

"well, what is it? Maybe I can help and we can fix it!"

"Brooke and I... I wanna write our first dance song. I wanna record it."

"Alright, lets get recording then." Mia smirked.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No A/N

Till next time!

*kelsey*

PS: don't forget about my blog guys! medium.com/@kelseyetter