Part 12

No A/N

S5E12

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We are gonna be so late!" I said, waiting for Brooke at her store.

"Keep it up and we can be even later." She smirked, planting a kiss on my jawline.

That's when the door bell went off as someone walked in.

"Sorry we are closed!" Brooke said.

"Yeah, we are definitely clo-." I stopped as I locked eyes with Karen. "Oh my gosh!" I smiled, running to embrace her into a hug.

"Do you hate me?" Brooke sighed, gesturing to what was once Karen's cafe.

"No, honey, I am so proud of you!" Karen smiled, taking Brooke into a hug.

Brooke and Karen talked about something under their breaths and I was unable to listen in. I just minded my business and found myself thinking about when Brooke and I would get married. We hadn't been able to talk about it much, being as the whole Rachel issue came up and my father being the good guy, we were rather distracted.

"Alright guys come on, we're gonna be la-." Peyton stopped just as I did, smiling when she saw Karen, "Hi!"

"Okay, we really do need to go or we'll be late!" I said, collecting our things and heading out.

***

"Want a beer?" Skills offered and we accepted.

"You're really tailgating right outside Lucas' wedding?" I laughed.

"Well, it should be interesting! What you gonna do 'bout getting Lucas back, P. Sawyer?" Skills teased.

"Just gonna support him! That's all I can do." Peyton sighed.

The others nodded and headed inside, leaving Brooke and I with Peyton.

"You'll be okay, Peyton. You've got us." I smiled.

"We'll save you a seat." Brooke winked, and we headed in.

We found our seats and now waited for the wedding to begin. 

"Psst," I whispered, trying to get Peyton's attention, "I got your back, P. Sawyer."

"Stop! You better behave, or else." Brooke winked.

I smirked and that's when the music started playing as Haley walked down the isle. I couldn't help but notice how beautiful she was and how much she has accomplished in life. Jamie and Lily followed, and then the bride came down. Slowly, we all rose from our seats and watched as Lindsay made her way to Lucas. I saw Brooke give Peyton a tight squeeze before we took our seats again.

The ceremony began, and Lucas was asked first... if he would protect, love, and cherish Lindsay for as long as they lived.

"I do." he smiled.

I noticed Brooke glancing at me throughout the ceremony so I took her hand into mine and earned a kiss on the cheek. We turned our attention back to the ceremony to see that Lindsay was crying.

"The comet..." she said, "I'm sorry, Luke, I can't marry you." she cried, storming out of the church.

***

"Jamie wasn't in the back..." Mouth sighed.

"Haley, I am so sorry. I should have went with him." Skills pleaded.

"I'll go check inside again, okay? We're gonna find him." I said, giving Haley a hug before I went inside.

I noticed Peyton and Brooke talking, and they clearly didn't know I was there.

"Do you wanna know why I came back to Tree Hill?" Brooke asked.

"For Toby?" Peyton replied.

"Well, yeah, but I want... I want a baby with him, Peyton. That's why I came back."

I gulped and took a deep breath before going out there any further. 

"Have either of you seen Jamie?" I asked.

"No, why?"

"Because we can't find him... he's missing." I said.

***

We all had gathered at Nathan and Haley's house to wait for the Police to tell us SOMETHING. We were just sitting around... waiting for something to happen. That's when, out of nowhere, Jamie came in the front door.

"Oh my gosh..." Haley cried, taking him into her arms.

"I'm fine... grandpa Dan saved me." Jamie said.

"What?" Nathan asked, turning around.

At that moment, Dan Scott entered the room. We all held our breath, and I slowly made my way in front of Brooke. We all decided to let the family be alone, so we headed home.

Peyton went to her room, and Brooke and I went into ours... I broke the silence.

"So, when were you gonna talk to me about it?" I said.

"What are you talking about?"

"Wanting a baby... why didn't you say something?" I asked, taking a seat on the bed. "I over heard you tell Peyton."

She sighed and licked her lips, "I guess I was afraid you wouldn't want one yet..."

I breathed out a laugh, "Are you crazy? A family with you is the ONLY thing I have ever wanted, Brooke."

"So, you wanna do this?" She smiled, taking a seat next to me.

I smiled and place a kiss on her lips, "Lets have a baby, Brooke Davis."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No A/N

till next time!

*kelsey*