Season 8, Ep 1&2

A/N:

I am so sorry I haven't updated! I got this new job, and I went to Myrtle Beach for a week!

But, don't worry, I am here now!

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I woke up in the midst of the night, only to see Brooke already lying awake. She seemed to be in a daze... having a slight grin to her face and her eyes elsewhere.

"Where'd you go?" I smirked, placing a kiss on her cheek as I wrapped her up.

"Jamie's fort," she breathed, "Peyton and I used to build them and we would just sit inside and worry about where our lives would be... who would have thought we had nothing to worry about." She finished, smiling at the ring on her finger.

I smiled in return, "That ring looks good on you."

"You look better on me." She teased.

I smirked and rolled on top of her as we shared a chain of passionate kisses. I paused and gave a sly smirk, which earned a questioning look from Brooke.

"Ya know, I've been thinking about this whole not having kids issue and I think if we just try for a few hours it'll be okay."

"Oh!" She raised an eyebrow.

"And then, after that, we can try for a few MORE hours... then wake up REALLY early and try all day tomorrow." I stated, kissing down her neck slowly.

"That's good." She exhaled, kissing me back more passionately.

***

I woke up in the morning slowly, having papers all over the place.

"Good morning, fiance." Brooke smirked.

"Uh oh..." I sighed.

"Uh oh what!?"

"I sleep with a girl and then the next morning she goes crazy and planning the wedding." I teased, getting a nudge.

"Careful! Speaking of, Vanessa says hi!"

I shook my head and laughed, "Fair, but ouch! Anyway, we don't need all of this stuff right now."

Brooke then pouted, "Why not?"

I smiled, pushed all the papers away and rolled on top of her. "Because we have plans for the day."

"Mmm, meet me in the shower."

I smirked at her, giving her a kiss before dashing away.

***

"Find anything yet?" Brooke shouted.

"NO..." I sighed, "There are over 50 emails here, Brooke! I act in one movie and suddenly I am wanted for all of them."

"Soo, you're gonna  be doing that all day?" She scoffed.

"What else would you like me to do?" I laughed.

At that moment, Brooke walked out wearing something very scandalous.

"I was thinking me?" She winked.

I smiled wide and made my way to her, placing a romantic kiss onto her lips. I lifter her up onto the counter, and just as fast as we got going the door had swung open.

"Am I interrupting?" Haley stated.

Brooke and I bit our lips and attempted to ignore the fact that my shirt was halfway unbuttoned and she was on the counter! We kept exchanging looks and it obviously didn't take Haley long to figure out what was happening.

"Oh...OH! Okay, ew! Speaking of, that, I'm pregnant. Bye!"

"Congratulations, selfish baby haver!" Brooke shouted.

***

Brooke had been arrested, which was totally out of the blue. I was now picking her up after we have finally gotten her released.

"Millie and your mom are meeting at the store... the attorneys will be there later." I stated, seeing her pained expression. All she did was nod. "Is there anything that I can do?"

She took a breath and finally met my eyes. "You're doing it... lets just go to the store."

I nodded and squeezed her hand as I drove her to the store and let her go in alone to do what she needed to do. I joined in later, only to see an empty store and a crying Brooke in the center of it all.

"Everything is gone." She cried.

I wrapped her in my arms and sighed, "I'm not."

That's when I got a phone call that changed our moods instantly.

***

"Haley! What the hell happened?" I panted, storming into the waiting room to find her.

"I don't know... I found them and there was so much blood, Toby..." She cried.

I went right to her side and engulfed her into my arms, "Okay... shh, it's okay."

Later on, I sat alone beside Quinn's bed,  just watching her breath. I was holding onto her hands so tight that I was worried I would cut the circulation off. All my brain could think was 'First mom, and now Quinn.' How can something like this happen? How did this happen? My thoughts halted when I felt a pair of hands rub on my shoulders, Brooke.

"Thank god..." I breathed, falling into her arms for a hug and finally letting out the bottled tears.

***

"I should have gone over there sooner..." Haley sighed.

"Hales, come on, don't start that." I pleaded.

"After everything you've gone through, plus finding out that you're pregnant... it's amazing you went at all!" Brooke defended, "It's more than I would have done."

"I didn't even go over there..." I stated, realizing I truly hadn't made an attempt to get her.

"Both of you, stop! Quinn made it through surgery and now she's gonna make it all the way through this!" Brooke stated, "She's a James girl, after all."

"I love you, B. Davis." Haley smiled small, "I don't think we say it enough..."

"It's known, tutor girl." Brooke smirked, "And I love you, too."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

No A/N

Till next time!

*kelsey*