Chapter 34: 3 Musketeers

I looked over at Kash one more time before I asked him once again why he wasn't talking. It was too silent in the car as we headed over to Manor Hall, a hall rented out for meetings, dinners and discussions. It's in a very classy area so Kash told me that I should dress my best, which was probably pajamas. I put on a long black strapless dress that I found uncomfortable because of the length and the heels not being long enough. Kash took me earlier in the day to get my hair curled and I wore light makeup. Kash was dressed in a nice suit that made him look slightly more sophisticated yet serious. 

"All of this better work out Cam. If we're walking onto a trap right now, that's your ass_ on the line." he told me as he pulled up into the parking lot of Manor Hall and we left the car. At the same time, London was walking in and even at 9 at night I could see his tall figure, blond hair and the navy blue suit he wore. He also had on a white and blue pin stripped button down and with all the blues, it made the blueness of his eyes not as bright. 

"Kash, calm down. You guys are always looking to blame me for something." I told him as he tried to hold my hand but I pulled it away. 

'What's the problem?" he asked me as we paused in the middle of the parking lot and I pushed my glasses closer on my face.

"You Kash. You always blame things on me, then come back and say you love me and then start up again with some nonsense. You act like some crazy teen with weird mood swings. Get it together." I told him as I walked off and headed towards the door. 

"You're acting new." he told me.

"How am I acting new?" I stopped to ask him.

"You're acting like you really matter." he stuffed his hands in his pockets and stared at me.

"Thanks to you, I know who I am now, I'm someone who won't take any mess from any man who thinks he has control over me. No matter how big you are or how much power you think you have, you can't control me any longer. I'm my own person. I'm not afraid of you anymore." I told him as I stared him down. I really wasn't afraid, I mean, Kash is so empty, so soulless. Why am I afraid of someone who doesn' emotionally exist? 

"Well then since you are your on person then you can get the fuck_ away from all of us." he said.

"Oh no. I run all of this now. You guys will do nothing but mope around if I leave. I'll give you aboost and when I'm ready to go, I will." I told him.

"Why help us if you hate us?" he questioned me as we stepped inside. I wanted to tell him that my feelings were returning. Not feelings for him but against him and I want him to know that I'm not putting up with his mess, he needs to get it together and I will let him know that because I am not afraid to move into a one bedroom and let him suffer. Why I stay? Because I know they all need me and no one has ever needed me anymore. So when I am no longer needed, I will see the door and that is fine with me.

Hmph, that whole boyfriend, girlfriend thing is probably long gone. I don't even think Kash had feelings for me. That night he said all of those things to me, I was probably caught in the moment because I grew to loving the feeling but maybe it's just empty feelings.