19th, 20th, 21st, 22nd and 23rd of December

Okay so today is the 23rd of December and I- well...i guess you already knew that seeing as i wrote that at the beginning and stuff... Uh...this is awkward, and wait- who am i even TALKING to? i know that i have addressed this issue...well, plot hole, before and yet i still talk to no one! No one should even be reading this so if you are then you better BACK OFF.

Now, where was I? oh yeah! It's the 23rd meaning that tomorrow will be Christmas Eve! yeah... and uh... the Christmas Party and sleepover will happen.

And me confessing to Hiro! Woah...that's a lot!

I am feeling a little bit nervous about that actually, i mean, Hiro probably won't like me back...i DID kill his friends... 

I realized that i sounded extremely psychotic when i wrote that so nonchalantly. I should feel more guilty and honestly- i do. Especially when i first came back here to San Fransokyo. i guess i never wrote what i was doing to myself because on the off chance that something or someone DID find this book and read it, they could worry for me and start a huge issue... okay probably not but i'm mainly worried about someone that i believe is close to me will find it and tell Zoe or something.

Anyways, i must mention what i plan to do in the future for this book. This journal is incredibly important to me and stuff but i don't wanna write in here forever.

So i think i'm gonna end at the beginning if you now what i mean? 

Who am i talking to and why would i think they would know what i'm thinking? They would barley know me? Ok that's a lie... They probably would have read this entire book and have learnt loads about me.

But back to the main point I had before i got distracted... I'm gonna end at the beginning which means after this year, i'm not going to write here anymore. I shall finish on the same day i started, New Year's Eve.

I think that shall be a lovely way to end this book - One year of my life huh?

And i also need to say one last thing... If Hiro doesn't accept my confession... well, i deserve it... i did unmentionable things to him and if i do end up in a raging desire to uh...do bad stuff... i'm sorry, i don't mean it?

For gosh sake i'm not going to go on a killing spree! I'm just over paranoid and stuff! i just... have to take a few deep breaths- It's Christmas! A time for happy moments with friends and family!

So with that cleared and out of the way and stuff...

- (y/n) Out