1st and 2nd of March

Whew! What a start to the new month?!

Already the 2nd and I'm sick... I don't know what with but Baymax suggests that it's a common cold.

It kinda sucks to be honest but I guess there isn't much I can do...

Hiro came round to give me soup but the next thing you know we are both sitting on the couch with a fever...

Who knew a cold could spread so quickly?!

Tadashi didn't want to get contaminated or let the cafe get germs so he came over with a gas mask  - as advised by wasabi but honesty I don't think wasabi would have let him out of my house otherwise- and duct taped Hiro and I to the couch...

So my mom had to feed me and Hiro which was super embarrassing....  Mainly because our arms where stuck. Like nobody's parents still does that!

Hiro began to curse Tadashi under his breath and let's just say we are both ill... This day couldn't get worse was what I thought...

I was wrong! Turns out aunt Cass and Tadashi let Hiro stay over because my mom offered him to...

So it was bothersome... Do you have any idea how uncomfortable it is to sleep being duct taped next to your friend AND being sick?!

Not fun at all but I guess that comes at a price.

You may also be wondering how I'm writing in this... Sad to say but I had to wait until everyone fell asleep before struggling out of the duct tape...

Bad thing is I'll need to get taped up again so no suspicions occur...

I better go do that now! Sad I know...

- (y/n) out