21st, 22nd and 23rd of Februaury

Alright (Y/n)! It's nearly March! 

Yeah i honestly can't wait...that's the time when the seasons will change for half of the world!...or the whole world? I'm not very good at geography...

Besides the point, today, Hiro visited my house after three days since i spoke to Tadashi, all of which i had avoided him. Tadashi had been driving me home kindly for the past few days but had kept nagging me to speak to Hiro as "Communication is the key." apparently.

I kinda felt awkward to do so for the past few days so i didn't really feel life talking to him but today i kinda had no choice... well i DID but i was debating if jumping out the bedroom window was worth it.

In the end i decided to escape but Hiro had already been let into the house and had made his way to my room. So he was practically greeted with a visual of me sticking my butt out the window. I took a while to get back into my room but once i did, Hiro pushed me to my bed and shut the door.

As the seconds grew it kinda got awkward but ya know... i had to put up with it.

So he basically asked about my location after school and why had i always taken Tadashi's offers for a ride home. He never mentioned Tadashi speaking to him so i guess he wanted to hear from me first. I told him i wanted a change but he didn't like that answer.

Of course he didn't! It's not juicy enough to be really the truth! So i made myself comfortable and told him all the rumors the girls had spread. To my surprise, Hiro had heard of none of them and had been shocked to hear they were that mean.

So that was a surprise... 

Somehow Tadashi was right... some brotherly connection no? i dunno... communication definitely was the key somehow...

So Hiro decided to make up for all the trouble those fan girls were doing by taking me to the cafe to take a sneak peek at his invention for the showcase. Since the last time the gang had seen it, he apparently had modified them.

He had nearly created all of them apparently- the microbots- there were about one hundred thousand he had to make and had only created a thousand. He stored them in a blue garbage bin and kept the neuro-cranial  transmitter on his desk.

He swiped it off the table and get this, LET ME HAVE A GO.

So i immediately shoved the band on my head and the little robots lifted up into the air. It was absolutely awesome!

Okay, confession time: Do you remember me saying that i doubted Hiro for creating these things? Well i guess i was wrong! He is actually managing to pull this thing off and i'm now almost one hundred percent certain that he is gonna get in- he HAS to! We are talking about a 14 year old SUPER GENIUS!...

And suddenly i'm beginning to feel grateful that he is my friend... Like i finally understand why the entire school adores him! And the fact that he actually let me be his friend has probably made our friendship even more special ya know? He is actually pretty cool and not just some nerdy dork with a big head...

It's interesting how guys work ya know... but i think i'm finally gonna get the hang of it.

-(Y/n) Out